Finn's note

There are so many people in this world that I love... But they just don't seem to believe me.

I guess I just feel empty and numb inside. Like there's a hole in my heart that grows larger and larger every time I choose to let someone in. It's slowly tearing me apart, I miss the pain because at least then I knew I could still feel. But now that I've stopped caring and stopped feeling that pain, I just feel lost.

I have so many scars, inside and out... Most caused by constant hate. As I see them beginning to heal and fade I forget who I am and the struggles I've been through. I know that may seem stupid but to be completely honest... that just who I am.

I'm tiered of all the complications in love and uncertainties in life.

I wish everything could be simpler. This world isn't a place for me anymore; I have nothing left for it to destroy.

Jace you and I have been through so much and yet you still manage to put on a smile everyday and even look after my useless ass. Well at least you won't need to look after me anymore and make sure I don't do anything stupid. Have a good life bro and make me proud or I'll come up or down (depends if I go to hell or not) and beat you up myself. I love you and I'll be watching over you.

Dear person I love (they know who they are) I hope you live a wonderful life and forget about me because I don't want to hold you back and cause problems anymore than I already have. For every time I've made you worry or even cry I am so fucking sorry. I loved you with all my heart... I just wish you could have been mine.

Goodbye assholes XD I'll be causing chaos in heaven or hell now (most likely hell) I love you <3