Ch: 02

The class went on like normal, but while none of the other students, the chemistry teacher or her table mates, didn't notice that Tomoe Arise had added her secret ingredient that took her months to perfect, into the large test tube that was between Kohta Hirano and Takashi Komuro. And just like expected, the chemicals started to bubble before creating a small explosion that caught the entire rooms attention. Small drops of the chemicals and the serum that Tomoe Arise had added had caused several drops to land on the exposed skin of Hirano and Komuro.

As many of the other students moved away, but as Komuro and Hirano moved away, they both felt their own bodies heat up a little before the burn became to become more extreme. First it started with their height. Hirano was originally 5'2 in height, so it was pretty noticeable when a short and overweight teenage boy start to slowly grow in height.

The same happen with Komuro who is a lean and average build 5'9.4 teenager, as he as well start to grow in height.
It was when everyone else in the chemistry room watches with wide eyes full of shock and disbelief as they watch their two classmates grow in height, right in front of their eyes.

Several students had left the classroom to get the teachers and school nurse. While Hirano and Komuro, had countie to grow taller and inch closer towards the ceiling as their uniforms just looked snug and too little on their much taller frames and when their height growth finally came to an end, Kohta Hirano went from 5'2 to 7'2 in height and Takashi Komuro went from 5'9.4 to 7'9.4 in height giants.
It wasn't over, cause both males bodies had started to expand as all the fat in their bodies had melted away as the muscle in their bodies started to grow and expand.

Their uniforms didn't last long, either. And in a matter of minutes, the buttons on the gakuran jackets had popped off one by one showing the skin tight shirts that showed off every outline of the male's muscler bodies. The arm sleeves had burst off their muscler/buff arms, the same with their uniform pants. Even their uniform shoes and socks had busted off their feet that grew along with their bodies. Their chests became more toned and broad as abs started to form and pushing against the thin and tattered remains of the tight t-shirts showing the rest of their stunned classmates a godly and sexy as hell 8 pack abs.

Their shirts had ripped down the middle. Their uniform jackets split at the seems and fell to the floor: and the remains of Hirano's dark green/camo shirt and Takashi's purple t-shirt is seen ripping at the seems till the sleeves had ripped away and their shirts were completely useless and just limply hang off their broad shoulders and wide backs. Their pants had ripped away into makeshift shorts that covers their now larger members like underwear, as their belts ripped off and pants buttons had popped off.

When the effects had worn off, in a classroom full of the remaining students from 2-B, the chemistry teacher and two other teachers who didn't have a class to teach and the school nurse stood in a shell shock silence as their eyes where locked on the bodies from two regular teenage boys(with one of them being short and overweight) to transformed into two tall, and hot as hell Greek Gods with drool worthy bodies to die for, while most of females in the room had their eyes landing on the two males, muscler chest and abs to the non-erect monsters that are being held back by what use to be their underwear and uniform slacks.

You could literally see the lust in the eyes of most of the female students and teachers(and even from one of two males) and the rest of the male students had disbelief and jealousy in their eyes, while a few of them would glance at the bright blue test tub on Komuro, Hirano, Arise and Gurin's lab table. But before any of that can happen, the rest of the students were evacuated to return back to their homeroom with the chemistry teacher as Komuro and Hirano stayed in the chemistry room to wait as one of the female teachers left to the school store on the ground floor, and buy the largest gym uniforms for male students that they won't  have to be seen nearly naked by the rest of the school.