Chapter 3 - Faking Sleep

~Kyungsoo/D.O~

"He will never date you, Henry-hyung, because he's mine, He's my Boyfriend.." Kai said then pull me inside the Dorm...

So what now?? What's his Problem??

Before we can go inside, Henry holds my hand and he Kisses it, i think my face was painted red when he does that...

"Yah!!! He's mine!!!!! Don't touch him!!" Kai said angrily, While he was staring at my left hand where Henry holds it...

"He's. Not. Yours. You have Taemin right??" Henry said while he was grinning from ear to ear...Whoah!! Please, Someone help me!!!!

"YAH! DON'T TOUCH KYUNGSOO-HYUNG!! YOU'LL HURT HIM!! Come now, Hyung! I bought you Dinner!!" Sehun said and he Shove the two guys who was fighting over me... Thank you Sehun for saving my Life! Then we go inside the Dorm leaving the two of them, Fighting...

@—@

~Jongin/Kai~

And now Kyungsoo-hyung left me here, with this Stupid scumbag... And how did he know about me and Taemin-ahh??

"Hey!" I faced this guy with a Poker Face plastered in my face...

"What??"

"Do you really love Kyungsoo??" He suddenly asked about it...Do i really need to answer those?? Because my answer will be definitely...Yes, But as his Brother only... but now, I think im inlove with my Hyung also, In a way...

"Yes..."

"But, Why did you hurt him that much? You know what? He has a plan to commit Suicide because he saw you and Taemin, Having sex inside your Room! And the best part is it was also his Room!!! You suck!!" He was about to punch me but he choose not to...

"Why didn't you punch me? Huh??"

"Because..."

"Because what??"

"BECAUSE, KYUNGSOO LOVE YOU THAT MUCH, THAT MUCH TO A POINT THAT HE COMMITED SUICIDE BECAUSE HE WAS HURT BY YOU!! By the one who he really love the most.." He shouted at me with full of anger... With his face, I know how he loves D.O hyung that much...

Will i give up or not???

What a really bad day!!! Grr....

@—@

~Kyungsoo/D.O~

"Thank you Sehun, For preparing me a Dinner...And for saving me with those guys..." I said to Sehun...

"Oh, it was nothing hyung! Teehee!!" Sehun said, This Maknae is really cute, His baby face is really cute!!!

"Tomorrow, I'll treat you Bubble tea for the Repay for all of this!" I said and he's eyes are sparkling! Yeah this is the Bubble tea King!! Haha!!

"Really! Hyung?? YEHET!!" There he go again! His 'Yehet' word..

"How many times do i have to tell you Sehun, It's not 'YEHET' it's 'YEHEY'" I was shocked when someone spoke behind me, and it was Luhan! Hahaha!! I was scared by this Manly Deer!! He go to Sehun and he Hugs Sehun tightly...I wish Kai would be like that...But, Fuck! Forget about it...

"Hey Lulu-hyung! Kyungie-hyung will treat me bubble tea tomorrow!! Isn't that great??" Sehun said, He was  so happy when he heard I'll treat him Bubble tea tomorrow...i bid goodnight to them, And i go upstairs to our room, Our room with my Roommate Jongin...

Hayyy....

@—@

As i enter the room, There's no one inside...Oh! Maybe he's still talking to Henry...

So i decided to Sleep, I lay down on my Bed and face myself to the wall, but i can't still sleep... until i heard the door was been opened...

So i decided to fake a Sleep...

As i was laying down in my Bed and faking a Sleep...I feel a Warm arms are wrapping around my waits and a Chin at my Shoulders...

"I know when your really sleeping or not..." He said, I feel his breath touching my Skin...and it shivers my Spine...

"What do you want??" I asked, and im too stupid because i talk to him, While i was acting sleeping!! Shocks...

"Is that really true? That you love me in a way? And to the point that you committed Suicide??" He asked...

"You don't care about my Problems... and it's not you why i committed suicide, So if you please get off of me, Im trying to sleep here..." i said...

@—@

CLIFFHANGER!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

JUST BE READY BECAUSE YOU'LL CRY ALOT! HAHAHA

©OtAkUfOrEvEr21's Stories