God of Grief

***************************************************************************************************************

Hey, Readers!!!!!  I know it's been a really long time since I posted a story, but what can I say : SCHOOL IS HELL!!!! Anyhoo, here's Chapter 17, ENJOY!!!!!

***************************************************************************************************************

Lucy P.O.V

"LISANNA!" Natsu screamed to the top of his lungs. "GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE!"  Anger was boiling up as he continued to scream into the dark forest. All I did was stare at the ground. I could feel my heart beginning to fail, and I felt like I was about to faint. 

My brother and father, who I've forgotten about until I regained my memory, were now dead.

I tried to stand, but I ended up falling to the ground. Natsu ran up to me and asked, "Are you alright?"

All I did was shake my head. Tears began to fall down m face, which were a surprise because I thought I was all out of tears. I buried my face into Natsu's kimono, and he gentley held me tight. Suddenly, my heart began to beat immensley. It brought pain through my body, and I cried of pain. "Lucy!" Natsu exclaimed. 

That's when my vision when black. Just like with the assissin, I remembered. I see a reaper roaming the forest, and everything behind it were dying. It took me a while who it was. The God of Grief! I thought in my head. "Natsu......run!" I gasped.

"Why?" Natsu asked. "What's going on?" 

"God..." was all I could say. My vision went black again, and I could see the god once again. He was less than a foot away from us. He brought up his scythe, getting ready to swipe off Natsu's head. "Duck!" I screamed.

Natsu did as he was told, and that was when the god appeared. He had that eerie and depressing look; a worn out cape, a cracked skull, bones for hands, and a shiny new looking scythe. "I am the God of Grief~!" He moaned. I backed away, driven with fear. He looked at me with his hollow eyes, and he suddenly smiled. He floated around me and said, "You are filled with grief, my beautiful. You will be a per~fect dinner."

I screamed and backed away, my body filled with fear. "Get away from her!" Natsu screamed. "Fire Dragon's Roar!" As fire flew out of Natsu's mouth, the grim reaper shrieked through pain. I crawled to Natsu's side, and he protected me with all his might. The grim reaper's eyes were filled with anger. "You will die~!" He roared. He dashed towards Natsu and swung his scythe around. Natsu was able to dodge most of them, until the last swing, where he was severly cut. He fell to the ground, and I screamed, "Natsu!"

"Stay back!" He screamed, trying to get up. He winced in pain and just fell to the ground. Seeing Natsu like this, it made me angry. At the reaper. I stood up with all my might and screamed, "I already lost two people that I love! You will not take another!" 

And with that, the real battle begun. Using almost all the Water Magic I've learned, I was fighting for our lives. I kept attacking the god, but he was swift. "Bubble Shot!" I chanted. My spell hit the god directly on the gut. Direct shot, I cheered in my head. 

He looked at me and growled, "Death Pillar!"

"Watch out, Lucy!" Natsu screamed. 

But I was too slow. Almost instantly, I was attacked by his spell, and pain surged through my whole body. I screamed with pain, pain that I've never felt before. I fell to the ground, the pain continuing to control my body. Natsu crawled to my side and said with a shake voice, "You'll be okay. We'll get out of this." He kissed my forehead, giving me a little pleasure. "Now, you will die~!" The God of Grief screamed. Slowly, I got up, and I've had it.