My double Life..... 5!

Hey guys! Finally! a fan! I will put your name in this story if you become a fan! Sorry that i havent uploaded in a while. I thought no one was reading!!! :) WELL I'LL STOP BLABBERING AND GET ON WIT DA STORY! :)

******Blonde's POV********

LAUREN! LAUREN! Of all names! I was scared though... At least I didnt give them my real name.. Well I think they already knew my name.. But couldnt fit the name to the person... Sounds like... JOSH! Where is he! Wait! I dont wana know! Because if.. if... they take me there... he'll say its me... he wont know not to... What did they want with me?!!!!!!! (A/N you all know who it is... right? Oh and just to be clear, Josh isnt dead, it was her nightmare) While I went through this all in my mind, the kidnappers were all talking. I probably should have been listening.. But i wasnt. Josh would have yelled at me for being so clueless.. Josh... he's in this.. because of me..

******Josh POV****** (A/N toldya hes still alive(:)

I heard the car pull up. I struggeled to get up.

"Stay there!" My captor said. He doesnt deserve to have a name. And me being the smart-mouth I am, decided to salute, "Yes Ma'm" i replyed, with a huge cheeky grin.

'why cant we just kill him already!' I heard him mumble under his breath.

"Because Im toooooooooo..... FABULOUS!!!!" I screeched. Laughing at his discusted look.

*********Victoria (Aka blonde's) POV******

I heard Josh Screech... That cant be good! I open the car door, and the guys walk my to the house... I open the door, And what I saw, would never leave my mind, Ever!

(A/N one more fan or 2 comments and i'll post nxt chapter!)