40

3rd persons POV

Maci and Corbyn have been the couple that everyone loved being around, they always had the biggest smiles on their faces and always seemed the happiest.

but little did EVERYONE know, Maci was hurting. Maci loved corbyn with her entire heart, but the fans didn't love maci for loving corbyn. They thought he could do so much better, but he knew in his heart, maci was the one for him.

Maci kept it to herself so people don't worry about her because Maci hates getting a lot of attention, explaining why her and Daniel never really talked about each other.

It's been noticeable that something has been bugging Maci so Corbyn took it upon himself and asked the girl himself.

"Baby can we talk?" corbs asks maci as she's eating cereal

"yea ofc!" she says after swallowing her cereal

"what's wrong, you've been super distant and quiet lately" he asks, not breaking eye contact with the blue eyed girl

Maci sighs, knowing he was gonna ask eventually

"the hate, it's too much babe. i go on social media and every time i do it's always something new, one day i'm a hoe the next i'm a gold digger. it's hard, it makes me feel like crap, not only that but the dms telling me to harm myself, or to kill myself. I know they're you're fans and i respect that so much but they don't love us together, i'm just under a lot of pressure to be as good enough for you as i can and i'm obviously failing horribly" Maci ends, tears rolling down her eyes as if there's no stopping it.

Corbyn didn't know his best friend/girlfriend felt this way and he feels horrible.

"Maci i'm so sorry, we can take a break if you want to, i don't want you to feel pressured for anything! we don't have to keep going if you're only getting hurt from it" Corbyn says, his voice breaking as if he's a bout to cry.. which he is.

"i think it's for the best and if we truly were meant to be well find our way back, ok?" maci says placing her gentle hands on corbyn's cheeks, still tears streaming down

"of course" corbyn says placing his hands on her waist and with that, they shared one more passionate and meaningful kiss.

Maci, pulling away and leaving before she begins to regret the decision. She just left her boyfriend and dog and she's never been this hurt before.