Chapter four

( (Y/N) woke up and seen that William called her a lot in the last hour and texted her, she looked at what he was texting next.)

|WA: Hey, you awake? I need to talk to you.|

|WA: Please call me, this is important.| 

|WA: (Y/N) wake up, it's truly important. You know what, i'm driving over your house.|

|WA: I'm outside, open the door.|

**(First person)**

I put my phone on the bed when I heard a knock down stairs. I just changed into my pj's and walked down stairs to see him. I'd open the door he was wearing his suite but it looked more messy then usual.  "Hey, William? you okay?"  I let him in and we sat my couch,  "i'm just sleep deprived, that's all. Something happend last night, and it involved Greg......so Greg wasn't his real name but I don't know his real name, I found out he was your father. He killed your mother....didn't he?"  I was shocked to hear this news from him.  

"Yeah h-he killed her, h-he did something to me that physically hurts me. I disliked being touched by anyone. It made me fear affection and having friends. I didn't want him to find me for years but.....he did....and he worked with me."  "Well...what if that animatronic...that hated him.....killed him?"  "Wait...so Foxy killed him? so he got karma for his sins?"  "Yes, yes he did." I started to crying from all those years of suffering and trauma he put me through. Will put his hand on my back to calm me down, I let it be.

After a while, I calmed down and manage to get myself together. Will got up and stood at the door, he was getting ready to leave. For some reason I wanted to hug him. I could trust him.  "Hey Will?"  "hmm?"  "could I get a hug?"  he shrugged and gave me a hug. It was warm and soft, {'I didn't know hugs are like this.'}  "William?"  his breathing was slow like he fell asleep, he was asleep. I dragged his heavy body to the couch and tried to release from this hug, but he wouldn't let me go, luckily the door was close. I laid down on him and fell asleep.

A few hours later, I woke up. I was confused and on top of William. I slapped William with all the power I had in me to wake him up, he shot up and threw me off the couch. "Oh, great goodness! are you okay, (Y/N)?"  "i'm cool you just got a strong grip when you sleep, you physically didn't let me go, so I passed out on you." "O-Oh.....um, i'm sorry" his face had a tint of pink to it. "See you at work, bye." He walked out the door in a small rush, I heard his car pull off. {'Weird'}

 Later that day, I went to work. It was very loud but I'll get used to it. I was grabbing an order and Funtime Freddy came over to me.  "H-Hello there! would y-you like h-help?"  "actually yes, I do need help."  He grab the tray off my head and walked with me to the table  "here ya go ma'ma, with my next waiter Funtime Freddy and his Bonnie had puppet" Bon-bon waved. I giggled at the last part,  "Oh my god, that was funny. How'd you get him to follow you?"  "he followed me himself, I did need help carrying those pizzas.*hahaha*"  Freddy spoke to her  "w-well miss, I-I may make j-jokes b-but I can b-be a gentleman t-too."  I heard an small gasp in the background,  "ma'ma, would you need anything else?"  "no, no thank you, but here's you tip."  She got up and went to pay for her food, so I started to clean up Freddy helped with the pizza dishes and we walked to the kitchen.