SNATCHED

PLAY SOUND WHILE READING! ALSO, READ IN DARK MODE (black & white)

My hands are shackled to the ceiling. I am held captive in a poorly lit room with a foul smell of my own body. Which is covered in both old and new blood. A gag is tied well around my mouth, making it hard to breathe and impossible to make a sound.

With my left eye swollen shut and a sharp twig sticking out of my knee, it sounds nice to welcome death and stop the suffering. A stream of blood oozes out of my injured elbow, and my strength breaks - I begin to cry. A single teardrop falls down my cheek, causing a painful sting as it comes into contact with the spot where my kidnapper had cut me. The pain seems to spread through my destroyed body. Suddenly, I can hear old music playing in the distance.

Verses all of my pain and suffering that I have been put through, my determination can't help but fight. Although, I am no longer. In distraught, it's hard to believe that I have vanished just like that in the middle of the night. Without making amends with my friends, and family.  I've thrown my once relationship out of the window.

I snap out of my thoughts when an image of him came into mind. "I loved you," I mummer to myself. As I look around, I realize my nightmare is only the beginning of a excruciating end.

With every single breath I try taking, a sharp sensation spirals throughout my distress body. As much as my mind tries to find some positivity, I know that this is where my life comes to an end.

A man's chuckles echo down the hallway, letting me know he's not done with me. To think that his plans of revenge are not yet through causes me to shudder in terror. My limp, almost lifeless body, dangles as I feel another droplet of blood fall. I grow weaker and weaker by the minute, and this greatly satisfies my kidnapper.

Every time I have seen his face, it makes me feel sick to my stomach. What did he want from me?  Who is he? It's all that I can think about. However, there isn't any information that is valid.

Every single moment that I have to feel their fingertips sliding on my body disgusts. Knowing that he's getting off on this entire situation disgusts me.

Being forced  to watch my family being tortured. The fact of knowing I am nowhere to be found. I was violated. Being picked apart by my captives. They have to be stopped. The simple fact of me thinking about how I can recuse my own self really terrifies me.

The idea of it makes me feel hopeless.

My breathing becomes restricted even more, and death seems to be my only option. More of the man's chuckles echoes down the hall for me to hear. There's nothing I can do - I am completely and entirely at his will.

He loved it.  Every second of it. With me being tortured. To show him that he has no fear in what he is doing, or  that he wants me to beg for his mercy.

He knows that I am helpless. That's probably exciting for him that it builds his adrenaline. I dangle here in the poorly lit room as I yet again struggle for another attempt to breathe,l. Another attempt to move my aching body, but I lose.

How am I still alive? If there's a GOD, I would love for him to take me as I surrender in defeat.

I can barely make out of how I was kidnapped. I was so naive. I was the type of girl who will give anyone a chance at life. Even, if they lose hopE. I was raised in a home where GOD, love, faith, anything good related could make the world a better place.

However,  to know that a man who is capable of tearing you away from everyone is enough of a reason for me to despise him. My heart is filled with nothing but pure hatred. I have never come to hate anyone in my life.