Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Summer Xavier POV

'Relax pure blood...'

They all gasped, even the new students. Their reaction....that's too much, very exaggerated. Hunter look at me and I just shrug at him.

Pure blood, two of them; the twins are pure blood. No doubt about that, I know my own kind scent; pure, life, dark, and blood good thing my blood is not fully awake yet that is why they can't smell me but if they sniff me real hard they'll know what I am for sure they are curious about me especially Logan. I wonder how old those two pure blood? Are they older than me or younger? I've never seen them in my life, not even familiar; I don't really interact with my own kind in the past, fighting and killing them, yes that kind of interaction but attending royal balls to meet other pure blood...? Nope. I never attend, i was labelled as a rebel by my family.

Lucy...the aggressive pure blood girl is glaring at me 'How did you know?' she ask

'Pure, life, dark, and blood. You reek of it,especially the dark; you must have killed a lot of human.' i told her meeting her eyes that held madness and anger towards me? I guess? 'Two pure blood and a half vamp, what are you doing here? You know that pure bloods are extinct now right? Or maybe the right term is rare.' i continued.

'Fool. Do you actually think we pure blood had gone extinct just because no one saw us for a hundreds of years?' she said smugly at me and I just raised my eyebrow at her.... This girl will definitely be in my kill list next to Madison. 

'All purebloods had been living in one place....Synklar kingdom, heard of it before? Of course not, only pureblood knows about it. ' she said.

Okay... that's kinda insulting, i'm a pureblood too but how come that i don't know about it? You were hibernating like a bear you idiot. I said to myself. Oh yeah.... slumber.

'Why? What happen? Why did you all live in one place?' I ask curiously

'There's a stupid rumour about a prop-' she was interrupted by the other half vamp whose name is Cat? or is Cass. 'Stop it Lucy...' she said

'Don't fucking order me Cass, you're just a half so watch what you say half-ling.' she sneer at the other girl.

'So you were saying?' I ask again...

'Before we answer that...what are you?' Logan said interrupting Lucy. All eyes is on me. Of course they will ask that, I should have seen that coming. Should I tell them or just keep it a secret, it's a advantage they will underestimate me for being weak...which is really true right now. I might have shove the girl really hard but that was nothing, for sure it didn't hurt.

'Why don't you sniff hard.' I said

I need to find out the reason why all purebloods live in one place, i might be a easy go lucky vamp but that doesn't mean that I don't care about my kind....well, okay I don't care about them so much only a little. I really don't want to be the last vampire on earth, that would suck a lot.

They sniff the air, wolves and humans too... I almost snort at them, they all sniff the air. Dogs.

Lucy and Cass eyed me with shock while Logan eyes me with interest then he laugh like a maniac, okay that was exaggerated he just chuckled and said. 'A pure blood... when was the last time you drank a human blood for you to smell like them...faintly but I can smell it clearly and you smell like him.' he said pointing his finger to Hunter.