I Did Love You . . ( Princeton Love Story )

Hey Its Chyna , second story . . Enjoy . The boys aren't famous yet in this book .

____________________________________________________________________________

Samantha's P.O.V 

 I woke up to the bright sun shining through my shades . It was September . The second week of school . I have already proved that I'm just a lame ass girl , who can't get a boyfriend or pull it of in a pencil skirt . I was just that type of girl . I went inside the bathroom and did my natural hygiene routine . The bathroom was filled with steamed smoky air . Hot showers released my stress . I took alot of those . Like . . A - LOT . But , It didn't matter because showers are healthy for thr body right ?

I got out the bathroom and walked to my walk in closet to pick out my clothes . My dad works for MTV . I'm not rich , but I'm somewhere in between Wealthy , and rich . More like middle class . I took water and left my regular hispanic hair to curl up , then I threw on some shorts , a crop top with a owl on it , Some accessories , and lastly a watch my mom gave to me the day before she died .

I picked up my Iphone 5 that I just recently got for actually going to all my classes all week . Yes , if i have a problem I will skip class . No teacher will force me if I dont want to . They know whar I've been through .

I was the only child so my dad didn't have to worry about being home all the time . I knew how to cook , I could clean , I'm not a hoe that sucks the ding a dong so therefore I no the rules of NO boys in the house unless I tell my dad . 

I walked downstairs and saw that my dad left a note . I opened it up while rolling my eyes . He was never home . 

" Going to be working out very late . I know its Monday but I'm not the boss . Have a good day pumpkin . Call me when you get home , and text me if your going to Kastilla's house after school . "

Kastilla was my friend . Not BESTFRIEND . I didn't have a bestfriend . Kastilla was somewhat popular and she drew alot of attention if she was next to you . 

I crumbled the paper and threw it in the garbage . . Since down here in California you can start driving at 16 I drove my moms old Range Rover .

{ Yes , I'm changing the driving rules for Cali . . Lmao } 

 I grabbed my keys and walked out to the car . The hot breeze was starting to fade away . I went inside my car and started driving to school . " No Lie " By 2 Chainz came on I started jamming . 

About 30 minutes later I arrived at school . I grabbed my bag and took a deep breath . I walked into school and my eyes caugh eyes with this boy . He smiled and I did a fake smile back . I guess they were the new boys . He came walking to me and I walked away as fast as I could .

I walked into my homeroom and there it started . The teasing . I was bullied by Mercedes and her fake ass group a bunch of Nicki Minaj " Wannabee's " . The four boys walked inside the class . Great . Just great . Now I will be even more embarrased . The boys took seats and the one who smiled at me was sitting right next to Mercedes who sat right behind me . I rolled my eyes . 

" Oh look stupid ass Samantha's not walking out class today " Mercedes said while smirking . 

I just ignored her . .

" Haha , this bitch is deff . *waves hand infront Samantha's face * Hey , hey bitch are you dumb ?" 

The bell for first period rung . I grabbed my bookbag , and started walking . Mercedes tripped me . I fell flat on my face and everyone started laughing . Except the boy . I ran out the classroom .

Just another one of the days . .

__________________________________________________________________________

Just and intro to the story  . Hope you like  . .