Part 2

Not knowing it I start screaming while I'm having a nightmare. Sarah gets into the hospital bed with me trying to calm me down. I continue to scream about still having the nightmare. She kisses me on the lips not moving away making me up. I hear the heart rate monitor beeping fast trying to calm down.

"Babe," I say, "don't go anywhere."

Sarah says, "I'm not leaving you."

Jayce comes into the room to check on me. He notices Sarah in the bed with me.

"Are you out of your mind" asked Jayce.

"Shut the fuck up bitch" Sarah screams at Jayce.

I turn her towards me so she sees me and not him. She looks into my eyes tearing up. I run my thumb softly across her cheek. She places her head on my chest listening to my heart beat as I kiss her head.

She whispers, "Please don't die."

I respond, "What?"

Sarah closes her eyes falling asleep on me. I put my arms around her worried about what she said. I look over at Jayce to see him moving closer noticing she started falling asleep on me.

Jayce whispers, "You have no idea how attached she is to you."

"Oh I believe it," I whispered, "but why did she say please don't die?"

"Shit" Jayce responds in a really worried tone.

"What the fuck is going on" I scream at him.

"You have...a slight chance of living" said Jayce.

I quickly respond, "What!? What the fuck do you mean I have a slight chance of living!"

Sarah wraps around me tightly as she notices my heart rate increase.

"Please calm down" she asks hurriedly.

"Did the kid at least get caught" I asked Jayce.

Jayce says in a bit of a pissed off tone, "No he didn't get caught."

"Are fucking shitting me" I yell, "how fucking hard is it to find the God damn kid!"

My heart rate increases more as I start trembling. Sarah moves up and places her head on the right side of my head facing me away from Jayce.

"Go away Jayce" she says, "please I'm not asking in a mean way."

Jayce acts up no reaches over to her. I move Sarah to the other side of me and grab his arm punching him hard in the face.

"Don't ever fucking try that again" I scream at Jayce.

Gray runs in hearing the trouble noticing the problem and drags Jayce out of the room. I begin trembling even more with my heart racing. Sarah tries to do whatever she can to calm me down knowing something is about to happen.

"What is Jayce's problem" I ask.

"I don't know what his problem is at all" Gray says.

I begin to sense that Jayce is a threat in a way. I tightly ball up my fists shaking with so much rage. My breaths begin to shorten with my heart beating faster than it should. I start shaking out of control. Sarah grabs my hand opening it putting it over her heart. I slowly calm down looking at her. I pass out as my heart rate lowers a little too low but not dangerously this time. Sarah begins to cry silently not leaving the hospital bed. I some how hear Sarah say something in my ear.

"I love you" she says passionately.

I'm in some kind of dream it feels like. I thought it was a dream at least. I look around and I notice I see in front of me the hospital bed I'm in with Sarah still there in it as well. Am I in a coma? Am I just having an outer body experience? Or am I dead? I look at the heart rate monitor and see that it's normal. I begin hearing Sarah whisper in my ear.

Sarah says, "Please don't go. Let me take your place. I don't want you to live with this pain anymore."

Jessie barges in out of breath. Trying to speak she catches her breath slowly.

Jessie says, "Damn it! I'm gonna kill those fuckers! Jake?"

I say, "How the hell can you see me?"

Jessie responds in a sorry tone, "I'll explain later. Right now you are not in a good state."

Sarah looks at Jessie like she is crazy.

"Who the hell are you talking to" Sarah asks.

Jessie responds, "Your boyfriend. Jake you need to get back to us now. ASAP"

I fight to get to myself. I suddenly wake up gasping for air. Jessie grabs my hand beginning to mutter words not understanding what she is trying to say. I look at her trying to figure out what she is doing.

Jessie whispers, "Work. Come on, work. Work!"

Jessie walks over to a chair and sits in it waiting for something to happen. I just lay there wondering what she did. Sarah goes back to laying with me. Suddenly my heart stops out of nowhere. Sarah screams trying to bring me back. She manages to bring me back but now I'm not waking up. Jessie comes over to see what happened and starts looking me over. I fight to wake up but I can't for some reason. Why won't I wake up?