Chapter 6

150 (Somehow now 200) reads special!

I also didn't finish, i just haven't updated a chapter for some time sooo

The countries were sitting in the living room, discussing what they could do.

None of them could think of a idea. But they didn't want to just do nothing.

They all turned to eachother. None of them suggesting anything.

New Zealand was shaking. Hugging Belarus, with Belarus hugging back. (ShIp?)

Canada went to them and tried to comfort them. But failing.

America and Russia were talking in the other room. Well, more like America was scared as shit and Russia was trying to calm them down. And if you're wondering, Yes, America is now Russias gæ boyfriend.

Aussie was just messing around with a random tarantula he somehow found.

And everyone else was freaking out. Like normal people would.

____________
This isn't the end, ill just randomly check in and say hai.

After a while, America and em decided on one thing. To hide until help arrives.

But for some reason they all fell asleep on the floor.

You know what that means...

§øməwhəřə əł§ə

??? Climbed down from the attic. Slowly walking through the house.

He soon arrived at the living room. Where he saw all of the living countries.

???'s eyes landed on a certain North American before looking away.

He wasn't going to hurt her.

??? Then looked at a certain American.

His grin twisted into a evilish smile.

They walked towards the young boy, who was being hugged by another older person.

??? Carefully took America from Russia without them noticing.

__________________
Why the heck do i like to kill off or make my country suffer?
Is something wrong with me?

??? Then walked up the stairs.

The American had awakened and tried to escape. But not before a certain person used a bat to knock him out.

??? Then walked up into the attic before tying America to a bloody chair.

He chained Americas hands and then decided to wait until they woke up.

Meanwhile, with the others.

Everyone began to stir as light shone into the room.

First waking up, was of course, a certain russian.

He noticed America wasn't there anymore so he began to panic.

Russia woke up everyone else. But most of them dismissed it. Canada was a bit worried though.

Russia and canada begen frantically calling Americas phone. No answer.

Russia then stormed out into the house to look around. But he didn't know about the attic.

Canada tried to stop Russia but failed miserably. Nada sighed before sitting back down.

Meanwhile, with Russia.

Russia stormed down the halls looking for his boyfriend. (GÆ)

Russia went up the stairs. He saw signs of a struggle at the top, with some blood trail right after the struggling stopped.

He was worried now.

Russia looked around even more as he worried for Ame.