Cause Imma real b*tch

Watermelondrea's (P.O.V)

Yup, I got me my own P.O.V and my own chapter all to my self! Imma a real bitch and bitches don't do that sharing caring shit. And don't worry about how the hell I got it, lets just say I was gonna bust a cap up the authors no edges havin ass if she didn't. ;)

Anyways some of y'all probable know me Watermelondrea Futopia Johns from Thisisacommentary aka cousins with Tre Melvin aka baby mama of Chris Brown, August Alsina, Tyga, Yg, my history teacher from high school, that one niqqa I killed that was married to that one bitch-umm, Maria? Ya whatever her Taco Bell eatin ass name was, I still caught her niqqa into my bed. Haha, and if some of y'all simple minded ignoramuses don't know me then you've never met a real bitch then.

But we should go back to this book even though it aint the shit.

I was heading to my boss, Mr. Dunbar office so I can get my money for doing the session today. I got to his door and knocked. As I waited my phone started vibrating, getting a text message from my boo, Khalied. Mhmm Watermelondrea Futopia Johns be pulling niqqa faster then I can count my tax money. I check the text and it said he's waiting  for me outside the hospital by his car. I could just imagine him standing with his fine ass waiting for me by his mustang. Ooo, did I tell you? My niqqas got money. See my niqqas be real handy especially when it comes to bills. 

The fuck, where this niqqa at!?! I was standing here for a long ass time. I should have been have got my money, at my house breaking my bed, let the neighbors know that I'm fucking another niqqa by my moaning and for them to go and call the cops on me again! Ready to bang on the door he walk right behind me, startling me.

"Sorry umm..." 

"Watermelondrea..."

"Right. Watermelondrea if you could please step into my office and I'll make this quick as possible," he said as he unlock the door.

I stepped into his office and I watched as he went to his desk. Mr. Dunbar handed me the money with a shake of the hand.

"Thank you for your assistance on the session, especially in the last minute." I notice that Mr. Dunbar was still shaking my hand and smiling.

Oh hell naw, this old man is not trying to fuck with me now. Giving a fake smile I yanked my hand away and left out the door. Before getting to the parking lot I made a quick stop to the bathroom to check my reflection. Gotta look my best for my boo.

I walked out and went straight to the parking lot. I spotted his car and rush towards it.

I hope he ain't fina complain about me taking so long. This especially better not effect what's going to happen later on because if it does Imma make sure I make a little visit to Mr. Dunbar with my revolver in hand.

I started rushing to his car ready to apologize but slowly walked up to his car to see him sharing saliva with some bitch in the back seat. And guess who TF he kissen. Mhmm, Cindy. I knew that squarl lookin hoe was no good.

I stood in shock because they're practically having sex by the way he tearing her cloths off and her countless of moaning and all that was suppose to be for me.

My feelings were mixed with shock and anger. My blood pressure rose until Cindy saw me as Khalied was kissing her neck. She gave me a 'Haha bitch caught your niqqa on my bed' smile with a wink.

OH HELL NAWWLS!!! Now I'm ready to whoop a bitch ass. She gonna learn today with her please spare me a dollar looking ass to never cross me Watermelondrea.