3- DUN DUN DUUUN

I am now 4 years old and my mother really is a handful... Im a boy but she dresses me up as a princess she never got to have and ofcourse being my mother.. I give in... She taught me good women manners, how woman dresses and how to pick a perfect man. And thats not the closest to clićhe she did to me. She didn't let my hair be cutted.. Instead i would let her groom it.. now as a boy... my hair is up to my back. I had Rosy cheeks and pouty lips, high cheekbone and pale skin. My eyes were big... No like a girls eye... i had long eyelashes and shining eyes.... I DO LOOK Like a Girl! And I enJoY iT! Being a woman at soul is very hard... And when you have a new body part.. ITS HARD! I went along to my mother's Dress up programm. I never got to avoid it...

I get to roam arount the estate freely and on the town also! I will go in there with a yellow frills dress with a big ribbon on the chest. Somehow like a magical girl. My mother enjoyed that i would only wear it when visiting the town so she let me go visit. I would carry a basket and go the forest to pick apples. Its one of my daily routines..

And today that i thought were a day like the others... a very tall man went up to me when i was picking flowers

A Kidnapper?! A terrorist?! A assassin?!

How scary it was didn't affect me... I stood quiet as i look up and onto the stranger's blue Oceanic eyes..

"Excuse me... May i help you?" I confidently said at the scary tall man...

As when it bended down. His Scary figure went to a Prince or a Noble Figure.. with the Fur coat, white horse and everything.

"Little girl... Im looking for the Garber-Smithe's first son.. Her mother said he went to pick up apples here... would you have seen him.........anywhere?" He asked

"Is it Alexander Blakesley Garber-Smithe perhaps?" I replied

"Yes.Yes. did you see him or not?"

CRAAAP

He might didn't recognize me by my loli magical girl look! My father described me to others as a humble beautiful boy... FATHER! TALK TO MOTHER FIRST BEFORE SPREADING WRONG HUMORS!

"If your looking for him, then i would be me" I answered tilting my head

"No. No. He is a boy"

"I am a boy"

As those few words made him turn pale and to stone... He was shocked, I would nearly laugh at that point but i remaind innocent

"Wha-Whaat?!" He Screeched

"Why were you looking for me?"

"W-Well i was informed... by the majesty to invite all noble's son and the duke and duchess son also..." He informed

"I see... must be a princess id finding a prince?" I asked

He nodded

After that misunderstandings. My mom was already informed as she prepared a pink frilly dress.

 My mom was already informed as she prepared  a pink frilly dress

Mother. Do you understand that all males are the only one to go there? Wait... i mean with our families so i would be able to go there... ill just hide when the princess picks her prince.

Easy enough...

________

They are all speaking Posh Btw