Chapter 19

Chapter 19 

"Tell us EXACTLY what happened!" Mary exclaimed to Kaitlyn. It was Sunday at around nine o'clock in the morning. Kaitlyn just got back from her birthday date with Alex. She was on a date with him until around midnight and when she got back, she went straight to bed. This was the first time we had seen her since she left for her date. 

"Ok well first he told me to grab my swimsuit. I grabbed my favorite polka dot bikini and ran. He took us to the hidden swimming pool. He pushed me into the girls' bathroom and told me to change. So I did! When I came out he was in the pool. I jumped in and we played around a little." She explained. 

"Is that it?" Simone asked clearly bored. 

"DID I SAY THAT WAS IT?" Kaitlyn shouted. 

"Continue!" I explained. Kaitlyn brushed off her anger and continued. 

"Well we played around for a bit. Then he kissed me and I kissed him back and then he picked me out of the pool and we a had a little pool side picnic." Kaitlyn continued. Near the end of this she was drifting off into la-la-land.  

"Wow Kaitlyn. That was very um... Interesting..." Mary said. 

"Hey girls!" Alex popped in. He put his arms around Kaitlyn and then he let her free. 

"ALEX!" Kaitlyn shouted. She threw her arms around Alex. Alvin was just behind him. He rushed over to Eliza and gave her a hug. 

"Hey girlie!" He said in a very flirty way. This love was starting to give me a headache so Mary, Simone, and I just walked away from all of the madness. 

"So did you hear anything about James?" Mary asked. 

"Yeah I visited him after the match yesterday. He seemed fine. He has a broken arm but I am pretty sure that it is gone now thanks to the nurse there. 

"Yeah probably" Simone said. "I think James kind of likes you" 

"I don't. We are just really good friends." I said. 

"Sure Annie..." Mary muttered under her breath. "What do you think about your brother dating Eliza?" 

I paused for a moment or two. I never really thought about Eliza and Alvin. I guess I was too busy thinking about the whole unicorn situation. "Um I have no idea." 

"Oh I think that they are so cute together!" Simone jumped. Mary gave her a funny glare. 

"Yeah I guess. As long as they are happy, I am happy!" I said. 

"Yes!" Simone agreed.  

"And same with Kaitlyn and Alex!" 

"Yeah! I am just curious, do you think Kaitlyn ever stops thinking about him?" 

"Never" I said with no emotion at all. We both laughed. 

"Do you think you will ever date someone before your fourth year?" Simone asked Mary. 

"I have no idea but I am definitely not going to go out with anyone anytime soon" she replied. 

"That's a relief! I don't need another Kaitlyn or Eliza talking about how great their boyfriends are!" Simone said. We all burst out laughing. It was the truth. 

"Hey girls!" Sami greeted as he approached us. He seemed kind of sad. 

"What's wrong?" I asked. 

"Oh nothing" He shrugged. He looked over at Eliza. "I can't believe she actually said yes to Alvin! He is such a jerk!" 

It took me a while to realize that he was talking about Eliza. "Alvin is my brother, you know that right?"