• Loving Him, Loving Her •

Doesn't everyone wish at least once to go back in time and change the past and see what happens? To know how your life could've taken a turn of a complete 360 degrees? Well, in a way I could've agreed to the same if I hadn't found this amazing person called Aditya Hooda.
Without his presence, my life would've been scattered like a glass that has broken into pieces. But with Aditya I know that I have both a best friend and a lover for an eternity. Sorry, a passionate lover or else Aditya would strangle me for the lack of adjectives to describe him!

I'm Zoya Aditya Hooda and this is that one special day from my beautiful life with Aditya...

~~~

Today, the 07th of September and of course, yesterday 06th of September 2019 marks one year for Aditya's 'Farak Padtha Hai' dialogue and I am sure we loved this episode minus the fight 😊
I hope everyone remembers the beautiful memories we got through the episode with his acceptance of love and Zoya's rejection ⭐

This two shot is a memorabilia of the same incident and well, lots more before that..

~~~

"May I know what this is about Zoya? I just arrived home from a three day tour and had a relaxing warm body wash and as soon as I step downstairs, you decide to close my eyes with these tiny fingers of yours and hm... You are not going to listen to a word I'm saying right? Where are we wifey?"

Aditya Hooda muttered much annoyed and displeased with his wife's unique antiques. He was married to Zoya Siddiqui after all, the girl he loves the most in this world. Well, it was not a road of roses when they first realized that they were in love but eventually everything fell in to its correct place and they were happily married.

As Aditya arrived home at nine'O clock that evening and rang the door bell of their house, he was invited to a surprisingly glowing Zoya Hooda, who was wearing a White T-shirt pairing it up with a pair of flared Black jeans while her hair was loosely hanging, the way he loved.

"Aditya, I missed you so much.."

Zoya hugged her husband around his torso as soon as she saw him in front of her eyes, looking good as usual in his Pilot uniform, with his arms spread to invite her in to his warm embrace. He let go of his briefcase at once and immediately wrapped his arms around his wife's shoulders and returned her hug. Indeed she seems to have missed him a lot while he was away, he could read her feelings with just one touch of hers. The cute smile began in Aditya's eyes, then touched his lips, and finally the dimples on his cheeks appeared.

"I don't think you want to ask the same question from me since you know that I love you the most even if I don't say it every time through the numerous phone calls you make me when I'm away and whenever we are not with each other, I miss you the most undoubtedly too!"

Aditya's high-pitched voice died soon with an 'Ouch' sound as Zoya let go of her husband's torso when she heard what he said and gave him a slight punch on the stomach. It obviously didn't hurt him but Zoya loved playing along with Aditya. It mattered to her how happy they are when they get quality time to spend with each other and for that, she could do anything.

As Zoya sighed, crossed her arms and gave Aditya a death glare, he grinned at her shamelessly and moved his head close enough to touch Zoya's cute button nose. He tilted his head to a side, just the way Zoya adored him and pouted.

"I have the right to miss you the most janaab and you can't deny that I love you more than perhaps.. uh.. perhaps you can even guess!", said Zoya confidently.

"Fine, I'll admit but jaan, you know that you can't be angry at me for a long time. You just can't no matter how much you try Zoya.."

Aditya's husky and bewildered voice sent Zoya through a whirlpool of emotions as her own voice got stuck in her throat while Aditya observed his wife's face to notice a red hue adorning her cheeks and placed a quick kiss on top of her nose.