Part 3

I wake to chirping birds and unwanted rays of sunlight streaming through my window.

I felt so much better. Whatever Yoko gave me, it worked.

Oh God.

Yoko.

I quickly turn my head to where he had been sitting yesterday, only to find no one.

Though, on my bed stand, lay a note.

"'You should be feeling better now. Those were very effective plants. If you wake up and feel able, look outside on the balcony, towards the arena.'"

He didn't sign it, by I knew that it was from Yoko.

I sit up and wait for a wave of nausea; it didn't come. I throw my blankets off me and swing my legs over the side of the bed.

I don't run, but I walk briskly out of my bedroom.

I'm greeted with shouts and accusations from an apparently very important card game. Nobody seems to notice me. Kurama does, though.

He's in his human form this time, the one with the red hair I love to tease him about. His bright green eyes lock with mine. I smile a little at him; he smiles back. Then he gives me a playful pout, his eyes filled with jealousy. I cover my mouth to keep from bursting with laughter.

Kurama was jealous of Yoko.

Kurama nods his head towards the balcony. I turn away and walk to it, pushing the doors open.

I release a gasp, my eyes wide.

The sight was absolutely breathtaking.

Big trees had appeared and they were dropping delicate and beautiful blossoms of every shade of pink. The grass looked soft and greener. There was even a light breeze, making the blossoms dance. Suddenly, the breeze picked up and carried most of the blossoms to where I was standing, gently encircling me. The blossoms tickled my skin, making me giggle. I smiled widely because I knew Yoko had done all of this.

For me.

"He certainly went out of his way to do this for you," Kurama said behind me, a slightly sour tone to his voice.

I turn to face him, catching one glimpse of his jealous face, and laugh. I take his hand and entwine it with mine, laughing harder when he nervously jerks his arm.

"Aww, don't be jealous! You guys are basically the same person, anyway."

"True, but still. You made him do something nice."

Kurama pauses and grips my hand a little tighter. "Is it odd?" He asks, "Do you think it's weird that I can change into Yoko?"

"I think both sides of you are rather odd, so does that count?" I joke, grateful for his laugh.

I wait for a moment and then continue. "It doesn't bug me that you can change forms. I love all of them."

Kurama smiles, looking nervous as ever. "Really. Why is that?" Somehow, he managed to keep his cool.

I roll my eyes and punch his arm playfully. "Because they're all you."

"This form of me is very different from Yoko Kurama."

"Not really, but I can adjust if you want me to."

Kurama brushes a lock of my hair away from my face. "I should be the one to adjust. I like you just the way you are."

"Thank you. And I like all three of you just the way you guys are."

Kurama laughs. Then after a while, he wraps an arm around me.

I look up at him, my eyes dancing with mischief. "Last night, Yoko told me that you 'saw' something in me. Wanna add?"

Kurama reddens and looks away. "I'm going to kill you, Yoko," he mutters under his breath.

I giggle and take his hand again, not forcing for an answer. I can get one later. Right now, I just want us to stand and enjoy the beauty.

___________________________

YAAY! THE END! THANK YOU FOR READING!! VOTE AND SHARE(?) :)