His Omega (GxxodXBas) 1

Bas:

I am new here. A transferee Omega from a far off pack known to only a few. Our pack is one of the largest pack in Asia but here I am. Thrown to the country of Thailand to be safe from my Uncles' plans in marrying me off to an unknown Alpha. Sigh. Things just got Complicated when my friends Kimmon, and Tae came with me just for protection. Because supposedly, I'm a VERY fragile Omega that is also the son of our Alpha. Like seriously guys? I maybe an Omega, but my father trained me well enoigh so I am capable of protecting myself, thank you very much.

"Ai'Bas" My bestfriend Kimmon cuts off my inner monolouge.

"What?" I raised my eyebrows at him.

"We are here. Lets go. There's a lot to do today." P'Tae answered for him. He drove us here from the airport since he arrived earlier than us to settle our things and everything at school.

Sighing before getting out of the van we were in, we stood outside a very tall building which I guess is the dorm where we will be staying.

"Everything is settled. School. Dorm. Everything. You just have to stay with Kimmon, at all times since I won't be with you 24/7" P'Tae says, grabbing my duffle bag and leading us inside the huge building that would be our place for a coupke of years hopefully shorter. Because I never want to stay awat from my Mae for too long.

"Lets go Bas." Kimmon holds my hands as if im going to run away, tho I tried running away a million times. It didn't work. And it wouldn't work on these guys either. They are one of the packs' best warrior and trackers so my father was relieved that I am with them. He knows I wont win against these two.

Dragging my feet towards the elevator, my senses tells me someone was coming and whoever that person is, he smells damn heavenly. He smells like fresh mint and his smell is making my heart race. Kimmon and P'Tae stopped to look at me when they notice that my hearrate increased. Yeah, blame it on pack bonds. They can practically hear my heart race. Damn.

"Bas? Is something wrong?" P'Tae asks me. Suddenly moving closer to me.

A growl was heard out of nowhere. And our heads try to find where it came from. And my eyes landed at HIM. Standing in front of the elevetor looking sexy as hell. And his eyes were already turning yellow. Which means he is being aggresive for who knows why. Eyes glaring at Us?

"Whoah there. Relax Gxxod! Jeez, you're going to scare him to death". His glare was suddenly cut when a cute guy bwside him spoke. The Greek God inhaled while closing his eyes. Probably trying to relax himself.

"Uh guys, I think we need to go now. You remember? Classes?" Another guy spoke.

"Bas? You know that Alpha?" Kimmon asked me. Wondering why we had stopped dead in the middle of the hallway having a staring contest with the people in front of us.

"Uhh. No. Lets go before he goes bersek." I answered. Breaking the stare off we are having.

"No. Mate! Mine!" The Alpha returned to being aggresive when P'Tae grabbed my hand and led us straight towards the Alpha that smelled so good and looked like a Greek god. He was glaring at mine and P'Taes hand that was gripped tight.

"Mate?" Kimmon suddenly blurts out. Looking so curious as to what was happening. Seriously, this guy is supposed to protect me, yet here he is, being stupid. His brain might have dysfunctioned while we werw on the plane. Or he might have used up all his neurons processing what was happening.

"Mine". Was all I heard before someone grabbed my free hand and pulled me against rock hard body. Daaamn. He smelled soooo good. I can smell him all day. Fvck I sound like a fucking pervert.

"Whoah there Alpha. You must've mistook our Omega to be your mate. He can't be your mate he is our Alpha's son." Kimmon says.

I stopped dead on my tracks. He is my mate! Omygosh.

"He is Mine." With that, the GreekGod Alpha kissed me right there.