one off

Sherlock sat up in bed and yawned. It was light outside, a nice day. Silently, he walked towards the bathroom for a shower. He tried not to make any noise, he didn't want to wake John up. Mumbling, John sat up groggily and rubbed his eyes. Sherlock smiled and held back a chuckle. John looked like a hedge hog, with his sandy blonde hair standng up in all directions.

"Sherlock?" He yawned, covering his mouth with his hand.

"It's alright, I'm just going for a shower. Go back to sleep."

"No, no, it's fine. I'll start with breakfast. You want any?"

"I don't know. Not sure if I'll have any cases today, if I do I don't want to have my brain slowed down by digesting."

"I'll take that as a no, then."

Sherlock gave him a quick smile before walking into the bathroom and closing the door. John stood up, flung his dressing gown on and walked to the kitchen. He'd have to go shopping again, they were running low on everything. Sighing, he took out two Weetabix and placed them in a bowl, adding the last of the milk and some sugar.

"Sherlock, I'll have to go shopping later today, we're out of nearly everything."

John waited for a reply, but he wasn't sure if Sherlock had even heard him. He carried the bowl to his armchair, where he sat down and ate his cereal. It was seven o' clock, and John started his new job at nine. It was similar to his old one. Same job, different place. He didn't want to be in the same place as Sarah, it seemed too awkward, considering he'd nearly got her killed. So he left and found another hospital close by. Same hours, a bit more pay. He could always use the money anyway. Sherlock walked by him and sat in his own armchair. His hair was still wet, although he'd dried himself off and put on his good blue dressing gown. John finished his cereal and put the bown in the sink. Casting a look at Sherlock, he walked into the bathroom and flung a small towel at him.

"Dry your hair, you're dripping on the floor."

Sherlock picked the towel up and rubbed it over his head, trying to dry it. He walked up to John and bent down.

"Better?"

Running his hand through it, John smiled. "Better."

"Good. You better get dressed or you'll be late for work."

"I know, I know, I'll get ready now. Care to join?"

"I thought you'd never ask."

John laughed and tugged Sherlock to the bedroom. Smiling, he turned to him and said, "Let me guess. Black shirt, black suit, blue scarf, big black coat?"

"And gloves, don't forget gloves."

"Of course, the gloves."

"And let me guess, Mr Watson. Check shirt, little knitted jumper, dark jeans and boots?"

"Sounds good to me."

John gave him a cheeky smile and pulled his robe off. He stood for a second, admiring Sherlocks body, before turning around to rummage through his drawers. He pulled out black boxers and socks and flung them in his direction. He then found a black shirt and suit and lay them on the bed carefully. He knew what Sherlock was like if you weren't careful with his things.. John snapped his fingers and walked into the livingroom. Sherlock had already put his suit on when John came back in a few seconds later, blue scarf and gloves in hand.

"Your coat is on your chair."

"I know, thankyou." He said, taking his things from John's hand. "My turn now."

Sherlock stood behind john and slowly pulled off his t-shirt. He was already in his boxers, he hadn't worn any proper pyjamma bottoms the night before. He hugged John close and planted a line of kisses on his neck, working his way up. John chuckled and took his hand. He both loved and hated when Sherock did that, it was his own way of teasing John, making him want more.