Chapter one: Error messed up. Badly.

<|2£4+£Ink's P.O.V.£+4£2|>

And here we are again. Error is trying to destroy another Universe. Okay. Yees. I'm losing the fight. Broomie can't survive this. Underlust can't survive this. Things are getting bad.

...?!

WHERE THE HELL IS LUST SANS?!

I look on Error. He smiles at me.

,,|=¡|\|@|_|_¥. +|-|!$ |=4ıłů|2£ ¡§ ğøñ£."

,,Don't be rude!... Where is Lust...?"

,,|~|3'$ ģ0|\|£"

,,HOW CAN HE BE GONE?!"

,,Shut up Error. You know the truth."

AND WHO THE HECK IS THAT.

I look behind to see a short skeleton. His eye sockets are empty. He has black flower crown placed on his skull. A black fluffy scarf around his neck and a purple jacket. He also had black joggers and white shoes.

Interesting appearance.

,,¥○[_]|2£ |\|◇+${_}|>♡$+£|]+°|3£|-|3|2£."

,,Neither does he in my Multiverse."

,,Who is he-?"

,,...He does not know... Doesn't he."

,,□¤£$|-|£ |-|4\/£+○?"

,,What are you guys talking about?"

,,Well. Here goes nothing...

Heyo. I am Brude. My parents are... It's not usual to hear. They are Cross Sans and Epic Sans. I am guardian of a Multiverse called Brokenverse. Brokenverse is... Quite hard to explain. If Error fully deletes an AU, Sanses get saved. And their code gets send to my Multiverse. But they don't look very... Okay."

,,What do you mean?"

,,They look disturbing. "

,,Did you see Lust?"

Brude sighed and got a photo out of nowhere- What. He flips the photo and shows it to me.

 He flips the photo and shows it to me

Wow. He changed... A lot. Is that even Lust?! The colors seem similar to him.

WAIT HOW DID HE GET THAT PHOTO-

I have so many questions. 

Then Brude's phone started beeping. He looks at it.

,,Lust is in trouble..."

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF CLIFFHANGER.
Also sorry for unreadable type for Error. And the drawing of Broken Lust is drawn by Timothy*explained in description. My art style is worse than his so...

~Not edited~