Chapter 2

Ethan pov
Huh? Who the fuck was this kid? Me and some Blondie made eye contact but I looked away as fast as I can, grunted looked back and gave him a death glare be was still staring at me but didn't even flinch at the glare... Huh? That's different...

Eh, whatever. I shouldn't worry about some loser anyways he's just another kid to bully anyways so who cares.

Besides...
I have to get behind the school building before more people come anyways I want a smoke before more slimy robot makers come (teachers).

As I walk to the back of school I feel a pair of eyes on me look back and see the weird blonde starting me weird look that I couldn't put my finger on it...

You know just fucking ignore it.
I keep walking and once I get to back of school the feeling was gone
So I pulled a pack of cigarettes out of my pocket got a lighter and started smoking-

BRING BRING!!!

Ah shit the bell...
Meh I'ma skip who the cares anyways. I started walking out of the school building but for some reason I felt like going to class and shit. Why? I barely went to classes whatever guess I'm going to hell today.

"Ah good to see you Mr burin, what has it been? 10 years? How are the kids?" The stupid old hag said oh come on I was in class last Tuesday... I go to sit in my seat and once I do I see that the blonde was staring at me intensely.

What the hell is his problem?

Wow I updated!
I basically forgot I had this story and decided to upload a new chapter. Wowowowooe.

Yaoifan-