9/11

In case you didn’t know, I am an American. I live in the states. Today, eighteen years ago, there was a terrorist attack on two very important buildings that every citizen knows about: The Twin Towers. Roughly 2,9700 people died, excluding the 19 people who hijacked. The towers came down as a result of the pilots that flew an aircraft into them. I do not know too much about this, I just wanted to share this peice of information with the people of Wattpad. This is what I am thinking about as I write this, so beware.

If you have lost a family or loved one in the 9/11 attack, please share and you will receive kind words.

I was not alive during the event, but my uncle had been in one of the buildings the day before.

I encourage you to do your own research when you get a chance, and please, refrain from saying anything negative against a person you know is from the states today. Chances are, they might have or almost, lost somebody close to them. Even if they haven’t, there is still that fear.

There are more events that I would be more than happy to share, just ask and I will.

If you are NOT from America, feel free to share one of your fatal events that you know as if you were there.

Okay, now that all that jazz has been discussed, all that is to do now is wait for the actual story to begin!

(I told you I’d update all my stories by the end of the week!)