What Did I Get Myself Into?

Ok here's another upload enjoy.

Before Jade could bury her fangs in the woman's neck. The husband quickly forgot his own pain. "Annie!" he screeched grabbing the shotgun he had dropped earlier. He aimed the gun at Jade's face, which was now glaring at him with her red eyes. Before his finger could pull the trigger. Alec came running in with inhuman speed knocking the gun upward. A loud crack came from the gun. The bullet had shot up into the ceiling leaving a huge hole. Alec stood over the man with his blonde hair falling into his eyes. He grabbed the gun and flung at the wall were it broke in half. Alec is always late for the feast. He wore a nice black shirt and light washed jeans. His blonde hair is messy. My bet he banged some chick before he got here. Alec is a player simple as that.

He glance at Jade."Sorry I was late to the party babe?" Jade grinned at him and looked back at the woman she still straddled. The woman screamed again. Which made Jade have the glint in her eye for thirst widen. She lowered her head and sunk her fangs in her neck. The woman gasped and whimpered, tears streamed down her face.

The instant Jade's fang broke with her skin. The blood scent rushed to my nostrills and my fang instantly extended.

"Well," Mathias said, he still stood beside me I glance at him. His fangs were extended as well and his eyes were a dark red. "Let's go crash a party." He grinned at me and was gone in a blink. I followed coming to a stop in the the living room. I could hear the sucking noise came from Jade's mouth. Who was still straddling the woman.

Alec had then man at his throat and flung him to the wall. The man hit the wall with a bone aching crack. His arm had broke he quickly stood up cradling his arm. "Please just leave us alone." Alec responded with a laugh and his claw connected with his face. Sending a spray of blood hitting the wall. He licked his finger that tips savored with blood.

Out of no where a scream was heard from the hallway. We all glanced seeing a girl to look to be sixteen. With blonde hair that went below her shoulder, had brown eyes that showed fear in them and was the same height as her mother, she was thin looking but the good looking thin with curves. Mathias gave a wicked grin and was in front of her in a second. "Well aren't you a pretty little thing." Mathias purred to her.

The husband quickly reacted and try to run to his daughter. "Don't you hurt her!" The man shouted but before he could even get a couple of steps toward his daughter. Alec grabbed his arm wrenching him back toward him. Breaking his other arm in return. The man cried out falling into Alec's chest. Alec grabbed his throat with his hand and ripped a chunk off. Blood sprayed everywhere from the gash. Alec's fangs extended he lapped up the blood with his tongue and then sunk his teeth in Arthur's neck. Arthur soon became slump and Alec supported him with his hands.

The girl tried to run to her father. "Dad! No!!" Mathias grabbed her by the shoulders and flung her into the room she came out of. He walked in after her and disappeared. Teh smell of blood had my mouth watering uncontrollably. I walked over to the couch and sat down staring into the fire. The flames were dancing and i just stared trying to drown out the sounds happening around me.

--------------------------

Tada!!!!!!