💦🔫⚔️ DANCE FIGHT, DANCE FIGHT, DANCE FIGHT- 💦🔫⚔️

It's dead of night, and two warriors were undercover to discover a mystery crime. Fumu and Bun were kidnapped earlier by that awful King Dedede, probably just to try, and summon Kirby. But he didn't know Meta Knight found out first. How? A note King Dedede wrote down for Kirby to find, that was stuck on Fumu and Bun's dwelling. Now he was even bringing along some back up, his acquaintance, Galacta Knight.

However, Galacta Knight had an occasion if he did help Meta save them, he'd give him something he wanted. Though, it wasn't revealed, since Gala wanted him to wait, until they successively completed their mission. Meta Knight will admit he's curious. What could he want from him? He can focus on that later....for now, Fumu and Bun's life were at risk.

The two warriors undercover flew across the houses and trees. They soon reached the destination of the so called "ruler"'s castle. Hundreds of Waddledees were guarding the castle, Meta Knight and Galacta Knight hid behind a bush that was located behind the castle. Since the king mentioned this would be a fancy party, so, they decided to dress in luxury tux suits with bowties, undercover. Both men kneeled down, keeping they're guard incase a Waddledee found them, which was very unlikely since Gala's fucking huge body was hovering Meta Knight. Meta Knight sighed.

"I told you I needed help, and for you to be by my side, not protection," Meta grumbled.

A smirk escaped the pink knight's lips.
"But I have to make sure you're in one piece at all costs, since you made a promise to me in exchange for helping you save the kids," winking at Meta Knight at the end of his sentence with a slight blush on his face.

Meta Knight's face became slightly red. He turned his head away from him.

"Hush you, focus," Meta's voice audible, petrified how poorly he was showing his shyness.

Galacta Knight only gave him a smug smirk. Smug bastard.

The two knights sprinted to the back door of the castle, making sure no Waddledees spotted them. They were now at the main door of the castle, music can be heard on the other side of the door. A party was definitely happening. 

"Alright....In three, we're going to enter in, and take that Deedede by surprise," Meta said, disgust in his voice.

Gala nods, and kicks the door open. Both knights standing on the now broken door, laying face down the marble floors of the castle. They're long, swords aiming directly at the king.

"Surrender Dee! Return Fumu and Bun this instant! You're at our mercy!"

Deedede let out his obnoxious laugh. He nearly fell off his throne from laughing so hard. He gave Meta Knight a glare.

"My, what a pair of good looking hunks decided to come to my castle, this fine evening,"

He crossed his arms, shaking his head smiling.

"So....you think you can waltz to my property, bring along your friend and think you can get your own way so easily?! Thinkin' you can bust into Triple-Dee's castle just like that!? ESPECIALLY WITHOUT THAT ROUND BLOB OF PINK, KIRBY COMING HERE FIRST!? Ha!" he banged his hands on the throne arms.

Deedede ran to the DJ, he pushed the Waddledee out off his chair.
He pressed a couple different buttons.

"Set up the light settin' boys!" Deedede hollered, pointing his index finger at the Waddledees who worked on the light settings.
Suddenly, the room became very blue, pink, and ruby. Large circles rotating around the room.

"What the....?" Gala looked around slightly confused.

Why were these the main colours of this dance room?-well throne room-.