ariella shane & andrew john

in which ariella shane & andrew john get lost without anyone to guide them but their map, gps, and the heat of the summer sun.

☀️☀️☀️☀️

Ariella has never been good at direction, and she certainly doesn't want to learn the art of navigating anytime soon. Andrew has never been good at driving any kind of vehicle, old or new or whatever. And both of them do not know what to do incase someone gets hurt or there's a flat tire.

Suffice to say, everyone knew their planned road trip would end in failure. But with the two, no one was quite sure. Their planned road trip began like this:

PRESENTING ARIELLA SHANE AND ANDREW JOHN'S TEXT COVERSATION:

Ariella: so georgie just txted me...

Andrew: What did she say now?

Ariella: she invited us to her houze and ive already asked permission from mom and she said yes ur mom said yes too btw :)

Andrew: that's unfair. you know mom likes you so much. When will you learn to use proper punctuation? And you do know we're gonna need to go on a road trip for that.

Ariella: when pigs fly and u start sending smiley faces.. yeah why dont u seem happy?

Andrew: do i?

Ariella: but summer sun and laughter and ice cream and no parents and happiness and bestfriendship?!!?!

Andrew: Ariella, you do know i suck at driving and you can't tell north from south.

Ariella: cmon weve got gps and maps and georgies guiding us :(( but our parents already agreed.. i can tell north from south!!!

Andrew: oh so that totally explains why you failed geography ari.

Ariella: how did u know u freaking stalkr....... Oh and why dont u treat it as idk practice for driving?? U already have ur license

Andrew: i know because you told me. and practice? you kidding me? i have my license after i failed 3 times.

Ariella: 5 times. and shush, irrelevant information. cmon please pretty please can we please i mean please??! im desperate?! im close to crying u asshole!??

Andrew: aw shucks ari you know i can't say no when you're crying.

Andrew: ARI??!

Andrew: you're really crying, aren't you!?

Andrew: alright alright we're going we're going.

Ariella: yay thanks u know ily so much andrew!!!

Andrew: I love you too Ari.

☀️☀️☀️☀️

After, it goes like this:

ANDREW JOHN'S CONVERSATION WITH HIS MOMS:

Andrew: Mom, you do know Ari and I are going on a road trip by ourselves.

Mom no. 1 ( hereby referred to as one): Yes honey. (busily setting plates for dinner)

(Distinct clink of plates are heard)

Andrew: But mom-

1: Can't control your hormonal teenage boy instincts?

Andrew: (mortified) MOM!