I have too many band jokes...

You know you’re a band nerd when:

1.       You distinguish people by their instrument.

2.       You laugh at band jokes that nobody else gets

3.       You wish football were the halftime show and band was the main event

4.       You ask why the football boys are on the marching field

5.       You see the color guard uniforms in 10 degree weather and thank your band director for the nice warm uniform.

6.       You dance the band dances at assemblies and get funny looks from non-band people

7.       You see the drum line boys tapping their show music in perfect time in the middle of class and you unknowingly start to hum your show music along with the drum cadence. (Then the non-band kids yell at all of you to shut up….)

8.       When the words “Water Break.” Aren’t in your vocabulary.

9.       You can march out on pavement barefoot in the middle of August.

10.   When you walk behind someone you don’t know, but are still in step with them

11.   You get irritated at people for not being in step even if they aren’t in band

12.   You try to guess the tempo of your favorite songs.

13.   When you don’t mind changing on a bus full of people…in the dark..

14.   When every guy/girl you’re interested in is in band

15.   When you’ve had a “Trombone-ectomy” (Freaking trombones think this shit is funny…)

16.   When people get worried because they see you without an instrument

17.   When “Armed Guard” means a girl with a pole instead of a guy with a gun

18.   When you respond to “That band kid” or “Hey band geek”

19.   When you remember flat and sharp keys easier than names

20.   When your alone and you suffocate because there is no on telling you when to breathe

21.   When you remember your instruments birthday, and forget your moms

22.   When making a line is the best accomplishment of your day

23.   You sit at what is known by all as “The Band Table” In the cafeteria.

24.   Your English teacher is discussing “Banned books.” And you think “Band Books?!?!”

25.   Instead of doing the L=Left thing with your hands you just take a step forward to see which way is Left.

26.   You’ve never sat in your class section at a pep rally bc you are busy playing with the band.

27.   You’ll clean up the uniform room for a free soda.

28.   You still and always will find the word “Sax-a-ma-PHONE!” entertaining.

29.   If your dog called you to attention you wouldn’t faint of surprise until he said “At ease.”

30.   Wal-Mart is having a sale on lawn ornaments and you think “Wow...they are selling pit members.”(I laughed Way too much at this one.)

31.   You dent a tuba and blame it on the flags.

32.   You can stand absolutely still and stare at a wall for 15 minutes.

33.   You understand the term “1000 yard stare.”