I Never Wanted This To Happen

It was finally Friday plus its Fake Valentine's Day and I haven't seen Seth but today is when the partying begans. It's a tradition to have two Valentine's Days here. Lucy had already planned that we would go to Brigg' s party. He's a senior but everyone says he throws the best parties of the century. I'll have to see for myself.

As the school bell rung, I flew out the front door and ran to my dorm.

"Lucy, come here!" I yelled looking in my room.

"Riley what's- whoa!" She said as she stared at my room covered in roses.

"What is this?" I asked as I hopped over them.

"Riley, I didn't even know this was in here. Seth must really love you." She said laughing

I decided to text Seth and thank him for being so sweet to me.

R: Thanks for the roses *kiss face*

S: Youre welcome

R: You coming to the party?

S: Nope, sorry babe, it's a family thing

R: Alright, be careful

I fell back on my bed which was also covered in roses, I inhaled the sweet aroma as a paper pricked me in the back.

      Ashton's POV

"Hello sir, I'm trying to get into a dorm. Can I have the keys?"  I asked hoping the clerk would let me by.

"I'm sorry sir, but I can't do that."

"Listen, it's very important my friend is dying of cancer." I said almost laughing and giving myself away.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. Here's the key, it opens every door."

"God bless the breast!" I said as I ran up the hall and opened the door to Riley's room.

I looked around until I found a room covered in pink. I immediately knew it was her room. I threw the roses on her bed and around her floor. I got a vase and put a bunch in the vase as I sat it on her desk. I pulled out a card that I had written on and put it on her bed.

I walked out the room and locked the door as I headed for 2nd period.

          Riley'z POV

I grabbed the paper and realized it was a card. It read...

Roses are red, Violets are blue, Love never crossed my mind until the day I met you

I read it over and over again until Lucy came in my room.

"What's up pumpkin pie?"

"Nothing just reading this sweet note Seth gave me."

"Oh so Seth did do this?" She asked motioning to all the roses.

"Yeah, but his handwriting doesn't really look like this." I said

"Maybe he got someone to write it for him." She said.

"Yeah, maybe."

"Come on chica, let's get you looking glamorous!" She said looking at me like I was art work. She grabbed her make up kit and went to work. She always does it light nothing to dark. As she grabbed her curling irons and put my hair up in a curled bun. She grabbed my dress out of her closet. I sat very still to not mess up anything.

"I got this for you." She said smiling

"This is beautiful." I said as I slipped it around my slim waist. She went to finish her makeup and get dressed. Cooper showed up at 7.