10: My Teacher is a Werewolf and I'm His Mate. Wait, What?!

My Teacher is a Werewolf and I'm His Mate. Wait, What?!

Okay, so not exactly as soon as you guys wanted, but to be honest I wasn't expecting so many votes that quick. I know its probably not what you guys expected but I don't have enough time right now to get it all wrote out, sorry.

Chapter starts in Lexi's P.o.v.

Chapter 10: Date Night

I'm going to be sick, there's no two ways about it. I'm going to hurl all over the interior of Logan's car. Why had I agreed to go on a date with my teacher again?I'd known it was a bad idea, there is no way it could go good, but I never imagined my nerves would be this bad.

My stomach is in knots, my palms are sweating, I'm hyperventilating and he won't tell me where we're going. Half an hour, he's been driving for a half an hour, I've lost track of where we are and I'm pretty sure I don't want to know anyway. Okay, so that might be a lie, I want to know where we're going, but every time I ask Logan always smirks at me from the corner of his eye and says "Its a surprise."

"Logan, seriously where are we going? There's nothing out here but the beach and its closed at night." He just smiles, pursing his lips and squeezes my hand tightly. The beach, he can't be taking me to the damn beach can he? Its closed and its cold outside and-and well I can't think of anything else, except for the fact that I've never actually been to the beach. Because that would mean swimming and I do not know how to swim. "Logan..."

"I keep forgetting that you've lived around here your entire life." He sighs, running his fingers through his shorter hair, a frown wrinkling his forehead. My eyes linger on his hair, wishing I could reach over and run my hands through its now shortened length, but too afraid to do it. What would he say if I did? More importantly I guess, why had he cut it? I'd liked his hair longer but this, it made the scar on his face more pronounced and not in a bad way. It made him seem more dangerous, more mysterious and even though part of me was nervous about exactly how dangerous he could be it intrigued me. Made me wonder what exactly his past was like and why he wouldn't tell me anything about him when I ask. He sighs again, shaking his head. "For tonight the beach is open for us, but you'll have to bear with me. I don't exactly know what I'm doing here, Lexi."

I frown. Harley had said something like that before we'd walked out the door, but I still don't understand what either of them mean. "What do you mean?" I ask before I can talk myself out of asking, not really sure why I'm so nervous about his answer. For some reason I'm almost afraid to know what his answer is, almost afraid that he'll change his mind and take me home.

His eyes shoot to mine, briefly, before turning back to the road as pinkish tint fills his cheeks. Is he blushing? He clears his throat. "I've never actually taken a girl out on a date before, there was never a need to. I'd just get what I'd wanted from them and move on, I'd never stuck around long enough for it to be considered an actual relationship."

Well I guess that... makes sense. He was honest with his answer, though, so that should help right? I mean I never really thought that he would have been around that much, but its better that I know, right? I probably should have assumed he'd been around a ton of women, all a lot more experienced than I am. Why am I over thinking this? It was in the past so it shouldn't matter, should it?

"Okay, so I guess we're gonna have to figure this all out as we go, huh?" Its all I can think of to say, except of course demanding to know who all he'd been with in the past. And I can't seem to force those words past my lips so this is what we'll go with for now. How embarrassed would I be later if I asked him that, though?

He frowns at me as he pulls the car to the side of the road and parks. "You've never been out on a date before?" Surprise echoes in his eyes, leaving me to giggle at the sight of it. What had he been expecting? He works at the school, surely he's noticed how no one talks to me, how they all shy away from any actually physical contact with me.