26: My Teacher is a Werewolf and I'm His Mate. Wait, What?!

My Teacher is a Werewolf and I'm His Mate. Wait, What?!

Chapter starts in Logan's p.o.v.

Chapter 26: Timing is Everything...

“I don't like this,” I muter for the umpteenth time. Not that anyone even listens to me as they go on with whatever the hell it is they're doing, acting like I never spoke in the first place. Something about this genius plan of Zack's doesn't sit right with me. Of course, it may be because I'm going to have to depend on someone else to save my mate when its my damn job to do so. I don't like knowing they'll be the ones to save her but I can't deny his plan is a good one.

“You don't have to like it, you know this is our best bet.” Zack pats me on the back, watching Maddox and his men check over every weapon n their arsenal. There's enough weapons and ammunition here to supply an entire army, but it still doesn't feel like its enough.

“She won't leave Lexi unattended, even tonight, I don't think this is our best option.” No, our best option would be killing Gloria before she has the chance to hurt Lexi anymore. At least, its the best sounding option to me. “We should just find Gloria and kill her.”

Paxton shakes his head, “Won't work, Gloria's got a small army following her, man. It'd be suicide to try and you know it. I think this is the wiser of our options.”

“Its my fight, not yours, any of you. Lexi is my mate, I should be the one getting her out of there.” If only to reassure myself that she's still alive and breathing. After that episode yesterday I need to see her, touch her, to know she's still alive.

“She'll be expecting it. I say we do it this way, there's less chance Lexi will get caught in the cross hair if we use Zack's plan.” Its the first time I've ever heard Harley agree with something Zack says and it annoys me that she chose now to do so. “Have you caught any of her emotions since yesterday?”

“Nothing,” She must have been in some serious pain for me to catch what I did yesterday. The link had only held for a couple of minutes and even then the strength of her pain had been powerful enough to knock me on my ass. Our bond hadn't had enough time to grow stronger after I claimed her before Gloria started drugging her or I'd be able to see exactly where she's holding Lexi. I'd be able to feel exactly where Lexi is, instead of only getting little snippets of what's being done to her.