06

« kira »

"What did you just call me?"

I leaned onto one foot, eyebrow arched in a challenging manner at the name that left that lips of the blonde bonehead of a ninja. Naruto pulled a face before repeating said words with dabbles of confusion mixed between the syllables.

My bottom eyelid twitched, "Sorry, what?"

"Are you deaf? I said Hot Spring P—"

I sprung forward and dug my fist into his head.

"SAY THAT AGAIN, I DARE YOU!" I snapped, adding further pressure onto his skull, twisting my clenched hand deeper into his fluffy hair.

"OW OW OW, OKAY! I'M SORRY! HOW ABOUT JUST PERVERT GIRL—"

"THAT DOESN'T MAKE IT ANY BETTER!"

I brought my knee up and smashed it into his gut, sending the blue eyed male sprawling to the floor in groans. A large bump grew on his head as his fingers wrapped gingerly around his stomach, anime tears pouring down his cheeks.

Naruto's loud cries of distress drowned out the snickers of his silver hair sensei, who covered his already masked face with his hand. Sasuke stared at the heap of orange on the ground, a hint of what I believed to be amusement in his eyes.

"Scary..." Sakura muttered to herself, eyeing her teammate.

My fist swelled as I pointed my other hand at Naruto, "I've only met you once and already I am insulted for something I did not intend to commit."

"So, how exactly did you end up in the hot springs, Young Miss?"

I paused and turned my attention back to the person I had been trying to find upon entering this village. I stared blankly at the Third Hokage, him having spoken and drawn me away from my embarrassment fueled rage.

"Uh... I don't even know myself?" I said sheepishly, holding up both hands in a shrugging manner.

"Hm?" This time, it was his turn to raise an eyebrow.

"Look, I'm not joking. I was sleeping and the next thing I knew I fell into hot water and woke up in in the male section of the hot spring. Plus, I'm a fif—twelve year old girl, I have yet to reach an age where such desires lead me to the unthinkable."

"But how does one wake up in a hot spring with no recollection of prior events?" He continued questioning, blowing a small puff of smoke into the air.

I shrugged, "With great confusion."

"You're a strange girl." He chuckled.

"Thanks?" I cracked a smile, unsure to take his comment as a compliment or insult. I should probably mention that I was accompanied by Jiraiya too. But that would only put my reputation more at stake as said man was notorious for his deviant ways.

"HEY!"

I spun around.

Naruto jumped up from his feeble position, completely recovered from my previous beating. He jabbed a finger at my forehead, equally as fuming as I was before, maybe a little more.

"THAT HURT, BELIEVE IT!"

I cracked my knuckle, "WELL, WHAT YOU CALLED ME HURT EVEN MORE!"

"IT WASN'T EVEN THAT BAD! IT'S TRUE ANYWAYS!"