❪ Ø ƥ ƥ ø s ɨ † ɛ s | ₳ † † ® å ç † ❫ // ItzJoeyLee's Request.

Yosha! This, is a fanfiction chapter. Anwyays, there will be specific prompts and quotes I will include in every one / two / three-shot I have, so uh...yeah! Just wanted to say that! If you can read the title of this chapter, you'd find out that the prompt has something to do with 'opposites attract'. Anyways, you may continue!

REQUESTED BY (& DEDICATED TO): ItzJoeyLee.

PAIRINGS: Sasuke x Reader.

WARNING: Romance. Fluff. OOC < But then again, he's older. AU.

AU: You're not ninja. 'Nuff said.

DISCLAIMER: I, LeTiffany, do not own Naruto or the characters mentioned. They belong to Masashi Kishimoto. I do own my OCs, this storyplot and this fanfiction.

——————————————————————————————————

PROMPT:

Opposites attract. That's basic knowledge!

QUOTE:

"The most exciting attractions are between two opposites that never meet."

– Andy Warhol.

——————————————————————————————————

"Does he really love you [Name]?"

"He sure doesn't act like it!"

Those were the things your friends would always ask or tell you. It never got to you - of course not. It wasn't your fault your husband was against PDA. Heck, he was even awkward at the wedding. Just getting him to hug you in public was a pain.

Sure, he was distant; a workaholic who was rarely home. But, it was the small things he did that had you knowing, he still loved you.

Those minuscule smiles he would flash at you when no one was looking, those conversations you would hold (that were actually longer than five seconds) when he did come home. There were those times where he would take the time to softly kiss your forehead before he left (when he thought you were sleeping), and those other times where he really showed you he loved you (need I say anymore?).

"You're total opposites!"

Sure, you guys were opposites. You were quite bubbly, optimistic and easy-going. He was stiff, solitary and quiet. You were a social butterly. He was a wallflower.

"I'm home."

Blinking, you turned your head around, about to greet your husband, but was cut off by a pair of lips. You melted into the kiss, closing your eyes and leaning towards the ravenette male, wrapping your arms around his neck.

But then again...

You sighed as you parted, chuckling as he reached under to swoop your legs up, holding you; bridal-style.

"To the bedroom?" you asked dully, feigning boredom as you sighed.

Sasuke smirked as he started to walk towards the stairs, his jacket abandoned on the couch.

"To the bedroom," he confirmed, and you smiled.

Opposites attract ~ ♥

——————————————————————————————————

ITZJOEYLEE'S REQUEST: Accepted, and completed.

Yes, I admit it's quite short, but it was the only fluffy-romance stuff I could think of for Sasu-kun. Hope you enjoyed it! If you did, then my attempt to write at romance has not failed...

» ƞext †ime - Either someone's request OR an original work relating to [ pyschological horror ].