Cursed Fate ~Introduction~

~~~~~Introduction~~~~~

It's been decades since the underworld: imortals, vampires, werewolves and so on.......

revealed themselves to the world and yes, there were ALOT of disagreement and wars.

But as time started move on and the new generations started to accept one another, soon everyone started living together humans and imortals alike.

But now at an age where technology and magic and what was supposed to be myth live side by side you think everything would be different and more independent.

But rather things have gone back to there being kingdoms and villages and so on.

Though no illegal slaves are aloud only hired servants, but there are still a few families that rather like taking slaves and most those slaves tend to be of the human kind.

And this story is about a girl who was born in an assasin family: the Klington Family.

The Klington family is an imortal family of assasins, who are the best at killing humans or people such as their own.

In a way you can call them 'Born to Kill' sort of people.

Each person in their family is born with a special power such as the ability to poison someone and kill them with a kiss, otherwise known as the poison kiss.

Or the ability to weild a sword, any kind of sword and use it expertly for any kind of task and to kill a person swiftly, other wise known as: the stryker

And so everyone in her family was born with a certain ability to give them a place in the family.

BUT the main character of this story Skye was born different, SHE was born a HUMAN.

The only human in the family!

Thus she never fit in her family and was at the age of ten pratically kicked out of the huge mansion her whole family lived in, when her parents gave her the excuse that she was getting in all their work (because she was a human and had no power to kill and participate in the family business) and because she would be in constant danger if she stayed with all of them.

So they bougth her a different mansion far away,just for her self and the few hired live in human help and send her money on a weekly bases.

Though what they don't know is that Skye ran away from that masion a long time ago and the money is piling up in her account and that the hired help live there, but don't bother to tell their employers that their daughter never came.

Only a letter did, it had told the hired help to live in the house and do as they wish and that they don't have to worry because no one will check up on them and even if they do the hired help won't get in any trouble.

So in real life Skye the only human born into an imortal assasin family lived all alone in a crappy part of town and lived off of the many jobs she did and went to a school that consisted wholey of humans, with a fake last name.

Though what she doesn't know is that 2 years after she ran away her beauty and talents got her on a list.

This list was a list with the names of human slaves for powerful families and this particular list was going to a country which consisted mostly of males.

And was going to a family that needed women slaves for the sole purpose of..........well I'll leave that to your imaginations for now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what do you guys think?

What can THIS family's sole purpose be?

Or should I ask: What SHOULD it's sole purpose be?

1. Amusement

2. Torture

3. Pride to be much better than the human race sort of thing

4. Sex

5. Children

6. Marriage

Do you guys have any other suggestions?

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!