Chapter Twenty-Three: Jealous

Ella POV

"Could you be a little gentle?"

"No."

No, me and Carson are not having sex and we didn't have sex last night. I was too drunk and they had to carry me out the club. And Today Chilli dad and three brothers are visiting today.

Chilli is mixed with African-America and Cuban, but she look white, because she look exactly like her mom. Chilli mom abandoned her when she was five. Chilli dad is the funniest man in the world and all her brothers has different moms.

Now I was tracing one of Carson tattoos.

Always Forgive, But Never Forget. Learn for Mistakes, But Never Regret.

"Why did you get that tattoo?" I ask. Her turned around so now I straddling his waist. 

"You know how people say forgive, forget. But you can't always forget. And then people make mistakes and regret them, but I never regret."

"What time is Chilli dad and brothers coming?" Caraon ask.

"Around five. Why?"

He didn't say anything, he just sat up and put his lips on mine.

××××_××××

"Alligator!"

"Crocodile!"

That what me and Ty (Chilli thrid older brother) called each other, because my favorite animal is a alligator and his is a crocodile.

He ran up to me and wrapped his legs around my waist.

"I miss you so much."

I laughed, "I miss you too."

He got off of me and then went to go hug Chilli. Next came Mikey. Me and Mikey never really got along. I rhink its because he had a crush on really and I really didn't like him. He was like a brother. Then came Ricky. I had a crush on Ricky since I was 12. Ricky was 6 years older then me, but I like older guys. Ricky was really sexy. He was mixed with Italian Puerto Rican and African-American. He came and gave me a hug and out of the corner of my eye I saw Carson getting made. I pulled put of Ricky's hug and went to Carson.

"Thats Ty, Mikey, and Ricky," I said pointing at each one of them.

"And this is Carson, my boyfriend." They shook hands and went inside the house.

"Daddy!" Chilli scream and ran to hug her dad. I started to laugh because I was imaging her falling down because she was wearing some tall ass heels.

"Where wpuld I be sleeping?" Ty ask and layed down on the couch. This either would be a good week or a bad week.

"You will be sleeping in Chilli room. Mikey is sleeping in Jamie's room and Ricky is sleeping in Chris room." 

"Hold on, wait a minute. I didn't agree to this," Jamie said. I thought he would be with Hanna.

"You can sleep in Danny room."

"No. What if I want to bring someone home?"

I shook my head and went up to my room. All of us was going to a party tonight and I need a nap, because I'm going to kill Jamie before night is over.

××××_××××

We was at the party and Jamie already pulled a girl upstairs. This boy, I don't even have words for him. I don't even know why were friends.

I'm not getting drunk tonight. One because I got drunk last night and two because I had to drive everybody home.

"Lets dance." I grabbed Carson hand and pulled him to the dance floor. Chilli and Jay was dancing, Ty was dancing with some girl, and I don't know where Mikey and Ricky is. Rags, Rosie, and Francisco was here too.

Carson has been silent since Ricky showed up.

"What's wrong?"

He shook his, "Nothing."

"Its not nothing. You been acting since they showed up."

"It just seem you and Ricky have a past." Its teue we did have a past. We kind of secretly dated.

"You don't have nothing to worry about. Your the only one for me." I press my lips on his.

Then I got pulled from him.

"We got to go. Who even party this is juat called the cops on Jamie," Chilli said.

We haven't even been here for a hour.

××××××××_××××××××

Hope you like it.

Unedit like always.

This chapter I showed u Chilli family.

Pic of Carson tattoos on the side.

I really like this song A Drop In The Ocean by Ron Pope I'm actually listening to it right now.

Vote ✔

Comment

Love you

Cassandra