Quotes For Lover

I am happiest when I'm right next to you

When you’re in love true love you will absolutely feel that this person completes you and makes you the happiest when you are together. Once you find this person, never let them go.

The water shines only by the sun. And it is you who are my sun.
– Charles de Leusse

My night has become a sunny dawn be

No matter how dark your day is, if your partner lights up your heart, then this is the perfect love quotes for them.

The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.

Here is a famous love quote fromAudrey Hepburn, claiming that the love between two people is truly the best thing in life. Whether you are the one being loved or giving love (or both), never let that feeling go. It’s not about materialistic things love is about the life you share together.

You may hold my hand for a while but you may hold my heart forever.

This love quote shows that love has no time limit or boundaries. It is completely rare and true. Even though you may not spend eternity in your partner’s arms, you can still hold them in your heart forever.

I know I am in love with you because my reality is finally better than my dreams.

A well-known quote about love by Dr. Seuss tells us that true love will feel better than anything else, including your dreams. When you can finally be happier in your everyday life than you are in your dreams, you have found the one.

I need you like a heart needs a beats.

This quote is sure to melt the heart of your partner. Of course, we all know that your heart needs a beat to survive – and if you share this love quotes with your partner, then you are telling them that without them, your life is meaningless. This quote about love is so deep with so much meaning, and it will definitely help you express those feelings of true love.

Your love is all I need to feel complete.

Are you feeling completely and utterly in love with your partner? Would your life feel incomplete without them? Then this love quotes for couples is the one that you need to share with your partner to help explain exactly how you feel.

I will love you until the stars go out, and the tides no longer turn.

This quote is pretty self-explanatory, meaning that you will never stop loving your partner. No matter what happens. No matter how things end up. Your love will last for eternity. This romantic quotes for her is sure to set off those lovey-dovey emotions.