Chapter 3:Change the life

Hey guyz!This is the 3rd chapter of the story called "The Betrayer"! Hope you enjoy the story and sorry for the wrong grammar!

===============================================================================

Mysty suddenly heard a baby crying over a burning house and Mytsy went on the burning house and tried to be brave so she froze down the door and it cracked and she went over to the next floor and found the baby on the bed and she suddenly grabbed the baby and went on the balcony but as soon as she got there,the floor cracked and she fell down and protected the baby and as she fell down on the ground,some people helped her and they were going on the HEALING AREA which the oldest lady cured all the sick people.

Mysty waked up and looked everywhere and told herself "Why am I on the healing area?' so she went outside and got suprised.The people on Alice shouted and clapped their hands and they said to Mysty 'Thank you' and Mysty's tears rolled down and her tears turned frozen solid and the trumpets came and blowed their trumpets and the Emperor and the Empress and their son walked on the red carpet and Mysty was shocked and then bowed.

DIALOUGE:                                                                                                                                                              Mysty: Emperor Caspian,Empress Luna and Alejandro,what are you doing here?                            Emperor: Thank you for saving my younger sister on the burning house.                          Alejandro: *smiles at Mysty*                                                                                                                              Mysty: You dont need to be polite for I am just a poor person and I  am a slave...                              Empress:No No No Mysty, your not just an ordinary girl but your special so I give you the crown of Alice.                                                                                                                                                        Mysty:What? Why?I just saved your younger sister and I dont need any reward. *smiles*            Emperor:Its not about that,you see.When you saved my younger sister,you sacrificed youself to let her live and not get hurt and you saved all the people here from Bandits but as your parents,even if they died,you still have confident on yourself and that is the reason why i chose you to become the new ruler of Alice!                                                                                                             Alejandro: *gives her a crown*                                                                                                                          Mytsy:But im still 10 years old and Im still not on my age but as soon as I get 14,I will become the new ruler of Alice *smiles*                                                                                                                            

And so,Mysty now lived alone but Alejandro always visits her and they have fun together and they became the best of friends just like last time.