Author's note

Hi all!
Thank you so much for giving my little fanfic here a read, and even if you find its not your taste I still appreciate you having a peek anyways!

As a die hard Labyrinth fan, I too have fallen prey to that glorious speculation as to "what happened afterwards?" once the movie's tale ended. Most people writing sequels in fanfic form tend to focus heavily upon the concept of sarah growing older and reuniting with her villain. These plots have three major categories:
1. Sarah suddenly realising how much of a babe Jareth was and running back to him, forgiving him warts and all for the past as now as an adult she can look at him romantically without that "letting go of childhood" struggle interfere
2. Jareth is granted the backstory of being a misunderstood baddie with a heart of gold who yearns for companionship,  adores sarah more than anything and is willing to change his ways and apologise for all wrong he has done. Let the fluff ensue.
And 3. Jareth appears in Sarah's life quite frequently and regularly, sometimes in the form of personas to blend into mortal social settings, and comically messes with her plans whilst continuing his pursuit in attempting to woo her (often to little success)

Not that any of these plots are bad or wrong, mind you, I read a lot of labyrinth fanfic that has these sorts of storylines. It's just boring that not many labyrinth sequel plots differ from a romantic/ship genre with the main goal being Jareth and Sarah ending up together, or they tend to include no new cor characters except for Jareth possibly having relatives or OCs to be Sarah's future daughter/new jailbait for Jareth. I loathe "Return to the Labyrinth" for many reasons, but I will credit it with the idea of focusing on Jareth's relation to Toby, and having him as the protagonist with sarah on the sidelines. Borrowing a page out of that book, I decided I want to do my own labyrinth sequel that features reason for Jareth's fixation upon sarah, new characters and expansion of the Underground's lore, and a protagonist who is closer to Toby than Sarah.

I hope you guys enjoy it, I also would appreciate the feedback as this story was initially written back when I was 12 and I'm constantly remodelling it to expel the cringe-factor from it!