DISCLAIMER!

Hey, so I'm not dead, and I actually am still working on this story! Apart from being pretty busy as per usual, I have actually delayed future chapters for a reason some of you may have already picked up; I'm rewriting the chapters thus far.

I kicked off this lil fanfic way back when I was a pretty cringeworthy writer, and it physically pains me going over the early work and seeing what I wrote. It's not subtle, or complex. It's just awful, compared to how I have developed my writing now.

SO, I'm making some changes to the characters and overall story— mostly with the big mystery, Isabella is now named Rose and has a more defined character arc planned, and Jareth is going to be less fanon-y. I want this to still be Labyrinth without it being a rehash of Sarah's adventures, and making the stakes higher, with an older character who essential has to learn the opposite lesson than Sarah. Hopefully you guys can sit tight and keep waiting in fanfic limbo for the new chapters, as I clean up the awful mess of a story I started a few years ago.

If you haven't, go check out the first few chapters I rewrote to get a handle on the new story thus far, because it is going to be VERY different! Anyway, thank you to all the new readers who've checked out my work, and those who continue to support this fun project.

As a side note, I'm considering starting two new labyrinth fanfic projects. One is a SarahxJareth piece that's more romance based because let's face it, I'm trash for this ship too, and the other one is a dark AU where Sarah decides to become Queen of the Underground.

Let me know what you think of the reboot of the story, and the projects I'm planning!
Thank you, guys.