Chapter 6

Taehyung's POV
I left Jungkook's house. When I was outside i turned to Jungkook's house "Something is wrong. I feel it" I sighed and went to my house. "What are you hiding Jungkook?" i went to my bedroom. "I should get ready for work before I'm late." I got my things for work and then went to my car. I looked to Jungkook's house again and drove off. I hate the girls in my work and hope they don't bother me again. They always staring at me. That is so annoying.

30 minutes later I arrived at work

meanwhile Jungkook's POV

"So.." Yoongi looked at me.

"what now!?"I asked pissed

"What's going on between you and Taehyung?" Jimin asked me

"This is none of your business"

"he distracts you!"
I glared at Jimin and grabbed him by the throat. I looked at Jimin without emotion. I felt Jimin swallow and I squeezed harder.

"If you only dare to touch him, I will personally torture you

"If you only dare to touch him, I will personally torture you." I came closer to his face and squeezed his neck more.
"Don't talk about Taehyung as if he's a piece of shit and don't you dare to talk to me like that again! You'll get your punishment when the job is done."

"J-jungkook .... Ple-please ..."

"You will respect Tae, do you understand that!"

"Y-yes bo-boss"
I let go of his neck and he started to cough
I sat down again and closed my eyes

"i'm sorry... boss please..."

"Shut up, you'll be punished if you want it or not."

"Yes boss, I'm sorry."

10 minutes later

"we'll be there in 30 seconds" jin told us.

"you know the plan?" i asked and looked at them.

"Yes Boss"

"Good"
We got out of the car. I looked at my parents house and smirked. "Let's kill them" I went in the house from my parents. First and went to the living room. I saw my mother sitting on the couch and watching TV. I raised my gun and shot the TV. My mother screamed and I smirked. She quickly got up and turned around.

"J-jungkook?"