A GLOOMY RAINY DAY

Hey There, Everyone! Welcome...Er...Welcome Back? At Least, I'd Hope I Have Returning Readers! I'm Back With The Final Phase Of The ULTIMATE QUEST VERSE. Yes. Final. This Is The Last Major Phase I Will Be Writing For This ULTIMATE QUEST VERSE, Cleaning Up Every Loose Plot Thread I Have Introduced Throughout The Series. I Feel It'll Be A Very Wild Ride For All Of Us, And Hopefully An Emotional One. But That's Beside The Point! This Isn't The Space For Me To Ramble On; That's Below!

 But That's Beside The Point! This Isn't The Space For Me To Ramble On; That's Below!

People use to say, Vaniville town is always warm. It can always make you happy even if you are not a Kalosian. For a stand-alone town, a small and quaint with townhouse-like dwellings and surrounded by grassy, flowery plains. If one didn't know any better, they'd say it was truly in the middle of nowhere, given its lack of proximity to other Kalosian cities and towns.

But guess what? The ambiance around here never fails to keep your mood delighted.

Unless it is raining. When the environment abruptly turns around. The gleeful town suddenly turns gloomy, so its people.

It's been two days since Serena last saw the sun, now it's continuously raining. But she didn't even care much, like the rainy sky; her heart was gloomier than ever,

It was still raining... While resting her forehead on the glass of the window, she just kept watching the rainfalls; tears often welled up in her eyes... Often.

Sometimes it crumbled; sometimes they just rolled down from her eyes. Even though she tried to believe she had no amount of water left in her eyes to cry more, the teardrops just made her wrong, and it made her even more sad.

He was gone; she still just couldn't believe he was gone. She really hoped Ash would return all of a sudden, burst into her room, and would take her into his arms, confessing his love for her, once and for all.

That didn't happen.

Didn't he love her now? Most ridiculously and ironically he still did, and that was the thing that hurt her the most, he left her cause he Loved her, to keep her from harms away, to keep her safe, while taking all the dangers on his shoulder alone. Damn!

But would he ever understand that Serena would happily embrace a life for him? Even if that was for a shorter period. Rather than spending a shallow life without her beloved one, which was dreadful, a life without Ash seemed a nightmare for her, yet she just got poured into that.

Serena just wanted her Ash back, no matter what. She wanted her love back, and if death was her fate then she wanted to die in her beloved one's arms. That's it.

Knock! Knock!!

"Serena ... Open up the door!" Miette asked knocking on the door.

"Go away ......"

"Serena, this is too much... You have taken nothing in last two days... You will get sick!"

"I am fine, just go away."