quotes

quotes

1. Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened.

2.protect her, love her, kiss her, hold her, smile with her, laugh with her, but don't make her fall if you don't plan on catching her.

3.Watching people leave is hard, but its harder remembering that time they promised they wouldn't.

4.The prettiest smiles hide the deepest secrets, the prettiest eyes have cried the most tears, The kindest hearts have felt the most pain.

5.I fall too fast, crash too hard, forgive too easy, and care too much.

6. Someday you'll miss her like she missed you. Someday you'll need her like she needed you. Someday you'll love her and she WONT love you.

7.Treat her like a queen and she'll treat you like a king, but treat her like a game and she'll show you how its played.

8. When life gives you lemons, squeeze them in peoples eyes. ;)

9.Don't go to sleep mad......... stay up and plot your revenge!!

10. Good girls are just bad girls who don't get caught

11.I'm 10% sugar, 10% spice but I'm 80% bitch so y'all better be nice.

12.Sleep is my drug, my bed is my dealer, and my alarm clock is the police.

A/N

hahahaha I'm a few of these and I have a few personal favorites, what about you??  Let me know, comment your faves below by commenting this

name:

faves:

suggestions??