9

"Izuku!" Todoroki yelled out as he ran towards the boy. Eyes wide in shock as he saw what Midoriya was doing.

"T-todoroki-" Todoroki ran behind him and grabbed his waist. Pulling him close. Midoriya didn't turn around. He couldn't.

"..... Midoriya. Let's go." Todoroki whispered in his ear. Midoriya stayed still for a moment before finally moving. He made his way over the bars again.

As he turned fully, he kept his head hung low. He couldn't look Todoroki in the eye.
His hands got a hold of Midoriya's hands.

"You're cold. Lets hurry." Todoroki spoke gently and soft. It sort of comforted him. Midoriya nodded his head. Suddenly, he felt a warmth over his shoulders. Todoroki had given him, his jacket.

It was quiet as they walked. Midoriya didn't know what to say, or even think. He shivered. 'What am I doing? Why did I do that?' Were thoughts that stayed in his head as they made it to Todoroki's house.

Without saying a word Todoroki opened the door and let Midoriya in. The short boy hesitated, before entering slowly.
They sat in the living room, on the couch closest to the fire place.

"Midoriya. Please, tell me what's wrong." Todoroki spoke after a moment of silence. He was more worried than ever. So he had to ask.

"I'm sorry. I should go." Midoriya quickly got up but a hand got a hold of his arm.

"Midoriya..." Todoroki said quietly. Midoriya couldn't help the tears spilling out his eyes.

"Todoroki. I'm sorry." Midoriya said in between small sobs. He couldn't make any more problems for Todoroki. He took a step forward but was pulled back into Todoroki's chest.

"Midoriya.." Todoroki wrapped his arms around him. Holding him close. Midoriya couldn't help but melt into the warmth. Slowly wrapping his arms around Todoroki.

"Can we stay like this for a bit?.... then I'll tell you.." Midoriya managed to say with a shaky voice.

"Yeah."

Both of them held eachother without saying a word.
-
"Tell me when you're ready." Todoroki said as they were now seated on the couch with a little blanket. Midoriya nodded.

"...My mom passed." Midoriya quietly spoke. Todoroki didn't say anything. "I'm still living in the house but.. my step father doesn't want to pay any bills. And I don't have a job, so obviously I can't. He just abandoned me. A-and now I don't know how I can live.. I've lost everything. My mom. She is my everything. I-i don't know what to do..."

Todoroki hugged him. Making soothing circles on his back as he cried in his shoulder.

After a while, Todoroki pulled away, grabbing his shoulders. He looked Midoriya in the eye. His eyes were full of sadness and pain. Todoroki couldn't stand seeing him like this. So he knew what to say. It was the only thing he could do for the green haired boy.

"Stay with me."

Ngl this was rushed. Sorry! I'll make it up to you guys ;)