Chapter 3: Kid's meal

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

 Blacksmith: Welcome

Blacksmith: Welcome... Well, if it isn't the shield kid.

Naofumi: I came back to pay what I own you. Also, show me the weapons you have that are worth around 6 silver coins. And if you've got some clothes on clearance, show me those, too.

'That poor girl... I can't begin to imagine what she went through before that...'

Blacksmith: Kid...

Naofumi: I've been wondering, Y/n, how come you still have your mage gear on ?

"I guess, since she couldn't give it to Motoyasu, and thought I was dead, she just decided to leave it alone..."

Naofumi: I guess so... You finished, Raphtalia ? You sure took your time.

Raphtalia: I-I apologize...

Naofumi: Well, whatever. Raphtalia, take out your knife. Try killing this thing.

Raphtalia: Hiih ! A monster ?!

"Relax, it's attached to him. Just stab it."

Raphtalia: N-No... I don't want to...

Naofumi: That's an order. If you don't obey me...

 If you don't obey me

Naofumi: ... It will only bring you pain.

She reluctantly unsheathed her dagger, and stabbed the balloon, rather weakly...

Naofumi: That's too weak ! Put your back into it !

Raphtalia: Y-YAH ! *POP*

*Naofumi 1 EXP/Raphtalia 1 EXP*

Naofumi: Huh, I got experience, too ?

Blacksmith: When you made the slave contract, you set her up as a fellow comrade, didn't you ? Did you not have it like that with woman from before ?