Meeting the Potters Once Again

I do not own any of Rick Riordan's or J.K. Rowlings characters

I decided to update early because my schedule lately is kind of hectic. Please vote, comment, or become a fan!!!People I reallyneed you to comment so I will know who will I dedicate the upcoming chapter.SO here is a deal whoever is the first one to comment on this chapter will be the lucky winner.And fellow wattpaders next time I will only update if I have more than 100 readers from this chapter.

So back to the story.

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

Or...........

"Hello?" My stupid but loving brother finally answered the phone.

"Thank the Gods you finally answered your phone! Do you have any idea how worried I was?" I scolded at him. Oh my Gods, I am starting to talk like mom. And I always hated when mom talked to me like this.

"Chill sis, you are starting to talk like mom, you know" Why does he know what I was exacty saying in my mind. Oh right, we have a lot of things in common because he is my evil, devious, loving, and caring twin brother.

"Speaking of mom, do you have any idea where mom and dad are?" I completely ignore what he said earlier because I want to get straight to the point.

"Yeah, they are sleeping in the house. Why?"

"They are not in the HOUSE. Have dad left any message or letter to you?" I was speaking too fast now. I was afraid for the sake of mom, dad, and dont forget to mention Luke.

"Uhm no. Wait they didnt left you anymessages either? Why are you speaking too fast Zy?" Now he is worried too, like me.

"I cant find them inside the house. And I checked in every room too. They seemed to be kidnapped by someone." I was worried, sad, angry and nervous at the same.

"WHAT?! I'm coming home. Dont worry sis will find them."

"I know, I just panicked too much. I'll fetched you"

"Nah, dont worry about it. I will use a taxi instead."

"I need to hang up, bro because this call might be traced."

"Bye, see you in a few minutes" Then I hang up the phone immediately.

+_+_+_+_+_+_+

After a few minutes, I heard our doorbell rang.

I approached the door and opened it because it was probably Luke. If these were monsters then the door should be destroyed by now.

When I opened the door there was Luke with two boys behind him. They looked so familar. Very familar actually, it is on the tip of thetongue already. This boys look like they were brothers actually. The one on the right side of Luke looks younger by one yearthan the one on the left. I bent my head to the right, that might help me to remember them.

My eyes widened when I focused on the younger boy who is probably at my age which is 16. I could see the features he had now and then. The beautiful blue eyes that I have ever seen look so perfect with his neat looking, dark brown hair. His skin was a bit paler than mine just like before. The boy who have very many similarities with his father. The boy that I am looking at was no other than Albus Potter, my childhood best friend.

"Al is that you!" I was so surprised and happy to see him again. We haven't seen each other for two years because he needs to stay in school. I ran up to him and hugged him tightly.

"Yep its me, Zy. I dont want to ruin the moment but I cant breath here" Maybe I was hugging him too tight. I let go of him but quickly kiss him on the cheek like I always do when we meet up.