Places

Having trouble with describing places? Easy.

1) Tailor's way (landscapes)

Look for pictures in google you find interesting, like ponds, and what not. Then grab the skies from sunset, dusk or night from one picture. Then look for another picture, Grab the land from this one, then if you want, add some trees and what you like! This method is perfect for fantasy stories!

2) Uncle Google (Rooms/Kitchens/House)

Okay, In this second method, You could again get help from Uncle Google. You search up an Interior designer's room  then describe it, Easy as describing your favorite song.

3) Change of scenery (Anywhere)

Okay, So this method is from RTW change your scenery where it is peaceful and quiet or peaceful with music. Music always works better, then close your eyes and imagine yourself in heaven, where you have everything you need, then begin building a house, a landscape, or anything at all. Then describe it with inticrate detail.

TIPS

To make your descriptions more interesting, instead of just explaining how it looks like, try explaining it like this:

The tree in the middle of the clearing was fascinating, it was tall, and compared to the others, looked more sturdy. I could just imagine myself building a house inside it and living there with my imaginary 5 kids like the old lady who lived in a shoe.