THE NIGHT OF HALLOWEEN

Every morning i wake up to my mom cooking us some breakfast and my father already at work. my life wis like a regular old family. me my little brother and my parents. I am 14 years old. we just bought a hou8se that was reported to have dead spirit from the 1600's still inside the house, but my family does'nt beleive in those type of stuff so they still boought the house and we had the preacher come and preach onto the house before we move our stuff inside. well enough of my life.Now the clock struck 12 o'clock. It was Halloween, everybody was outside trick -or-treating, and I was home alone watching scary movie 4. i couldnt go trick-or-treating with my freinds because i had to watch my mom" speacial turkey" slow roast because she had to go to work and my dad was out of town. So as im sitting there watching the movie snacking on my favorite popcorn, i see a shadow coming slowly and closer and closer from the corner of my eye. so i turn around to see if something or someone was there but there was noone. so i ignored it and continued to watch my scary movie, until it happened again, but this time i walked upstairs to go look in my brothers room, as i walk inside i hear something that sounds like my parents room opening softley and then i hear the door slam shut. so at this time i start to get a litle suspicious, but not scared. so i go in my parents room to find there window open and very strong winds blowing in. So  im walking slowly to the window to shut the window  but as soon as i shut the window i smell a burt turkey, then i here the dishes ratle really loud. At that time i was probablly 70 percent scared. so i walk downstairs then i make a right turn through the living room, to  the kitchen and i see the turkey was burnt. someting told me to look on the tempreture levle and someone had changed it to instant cook instead of slow roast. but before i noticed the burnt turkey i had to skip over  a couple of broken plates.  and i wondered how they got there, as oof now im about scared out  of my mind. so i decided to run out of the house, but as my hand reach out for the door knob  i looked back and i saw the popcorn calling me to save him. so that was just what i did, i grabbed the popcorn and ran for the door. i tried to turn the door knob but the door wouldnt open. i yanked it with all my strength ." i was  trapped" so thought that thee window in my parents room  was still opened so i rushed upstairs, bust opened the door, and headed for the window. but it has been shut and locked too. But i looked outside and a mysterious scarecrow was looking right at me. so then as i thought my life was finished. i started to do the only other option i had in mind  which was sing my favorite  song which was starships by nikki minaj. But as im in the middle of singing the phone starts to ring, so i walk downstairs slowly eating my popcorn. i finally approach th e phone and answer it an sya "hello" it was an awkward silence but as im about to hang up the phone i hear a soft whisper then i put the phone back up to my ear. The creepy voice says" hello, ive been wactching you for the last hour. you dont know me but i know you very well. you can put the popcorn down because it wont help you survive." so i did just  as he says and puts the popcorn down." that's it good girl, i wont hurt you just as long as you do as i say. now i just have one request from you." "what is it?" i said scared out of my mind " can you teach me how to dougie?"

THE END