Moving

Hey People!! Its LucyLovesR5 here! Its my frist Fan fic :D please tell me if its good or not

Lucinda P.O.V

1:30am

SO I'm moving from London in England to LA!! i don't wanna go coz i wont be able to see my friends again,, but hey its a new life in a new country!! i'm kinda scared to start a new school but in a way I'm kinda happy!!

"LUCINDA GET UP NOW, WE WILL BE LATE FOR THE PLANE" My Mum shouts up the Stairs.

"Coming!!" i shout back!

it was 4 am and we broading the plane

Let me tell you about me and my Family before we start this new life!!

Im Lucinda im 15 yrs old, i have Brown Eyes and Blond shortish hair.i am a tomboy and dont wear make up at all! i also dont care what i look like and what people thin about me! I listen to Music all the time, My birthday is 14th July :D

My younger sister 13. Her name is Mellisa, she is completely opposite to me, She has Black long hair and Blue eyes, she wears alot of make up and takes ages to get ready.

My mum and dad look like my sister which means im the odd one out! My mum is a hair dresser and make up artist (which Mellisa loves) and My dad is a banker (which is why we are moving to LA)

I fall alseep listening to Miley Cyrus When i Look at you!

I Wake up at 4pm to my sister Telling me we have landed!!! we all rush of the plane and grab our suitcases (We shipped our Furniture and Most of our clothes Last week) and get a Taxi to OUR house!

"Welcome Home Mell and Lucie (our Nicknames)"Said Mum and Dad.

"woow this place is huge!! are you sure its ours?" Mell said

I got to my room. its square and has yellow and blue walls with green carpet,its got a walk in wardrobe leading to a bathroom! its has a double bed and a keyboard and guitar, a desk, a apple mac, a sofa and a flat scree TV! The window has a seating area on the the window sill and it faces the garden where we have a pool, 2 blond boys the next door are in their pool.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

i know its not very good buts its my first fan fic! tell me what you think about it?? it doesn't matter if its positive or negative! sorry about spelling mistakes!! <3