Stephen My Love<3

"Stephen!" I yell across the Year 9 Cafeteria, "Stephen!"

My best-friend Trinei (Treen-ah) stares at me. And TRUST ME. Norweigen stares burn. "You're just attracting attention Emily!" she says in her awful accent. "No one care's that you and Stephen are an item. Just cool it."

Thats what I like about Trinei. She doesn't like attention, which gives me less attention. Thats why we're good at being quiet. But at this moment in time, Trinei decides' she wants to be completely and utterly un-noticed. She normally doesn't mind a LITTLE attention, but she's been really obsessed recently.

"Trinei, Stephen is my boy-friend. Aren't I allowed a little more attention? Cos, you don't getta date with a Billionare's son everyday. And you seem real odd recently. Are you getting..... getting--" Im interupted by Keenan-Stephen's ex. (He wasn't gay. It's his old girlfriend, she has a boy's name. xD).

I glance at Trinei. She glances back at me, but in an evil way.

"Meww?" she says in a seriously bad, fake scottish accent. "Wheet am I getting?" She stares at me, wanting an answer. I don't want to say the word. Jealous. I can't say it. My Mum used to say to me, 'if you won't let people criticise you, then why criticise them?'. And its absolutely true. I can't say it, because if anyone criticise's me, I only tell on them.

Of course, Stephen IS my boy-friend. But I can't let my friend-ship slip because of him, can I?