13. Growth

Izuku: All Might? You called me to your office?

All Might: Yes, there's something I'd like to give you.

He stood up and gave Izuku a very small bag of plastic, and inside was a hair strand.

Izuku: Urm...

All Might: It's one of my hairs. Ingest it and you will receive One For All.

Izuku: Oh...wow...but All Might I already have power an-

All Might: That's what I wanted to discuss with you. Yes, you are a werewolf. Meaning you possess claws, fangs, and higher levels of strength, speed and agility that a Quirkless person wouldn't. You are strong.

Izuku: Thanks All Mig-

All Might: BUT!
You are a Beta, meaning you aren't the strongest type. Part of training to be a hero is strengthening a Quirk. Sure you can strengthen your body, but you'll fall behind if your ability isn't on par with the rest of your class.

Izuku: I see...so you mean to tell me that my abilities won't grow stronger?

All Might: Precisely. One For All is a Quirk that can be made stronger, a Quirk that has already been built up by its previous holders and needs a new one.

Izuku already knew that One For All was a powerful Quirk. All Might had levels of strength and endurance that no other hero has shown before.

All Might: As it stands, you aren't the strongest in the class by a long shot. Your classmates, some of which are already at the top like Bakugo or Todoroki, will be aiming even higher.

Izuku: There's something else, I need to talk about All Might.

All Might: What is it?

Izuku: I've been feeling like I'm on the cusp of something. When I fought Peter through the warp and defeated him, and also when I attempted to defend you against the villains...

All Might: Go on.

Izuku: It's like I'm trying to break through a shell and reach something even higher.

All Might placed his hand firmly on Izuku's shoulder and looked him in the eyes as if he were his own son.

All Might: That's the spirit of a hero that you embody, Young Midoriya.

Could it be that he's...
No way...

Izuku promptly opened the bag picked out the piece of hair. He stared at it for a few seconds, before nodding to himself and assuring himself that it was the right move. For his sake and All Might's. He swallowed it, All Might handed him some water to make it go down easier.

All Might: You will have to find a way to use the Quirk, as it might affect your body differently.

Izuku: How so?

All Might: Well, some people were able to use One For All through their OWN Quirks. It also stockpiled their powers.

Izuku: Wait, so...are you telling me I could manifest six other powers?!

All Might: Hard to say, since you're not human anymore...guess we'll just have to see what the future has in store for you, Midoriya.

All Might turned to look out of his window. The evening sun, gave a beautiful orange tint to his view of the city. Izuku joined him by the window. His story was only just beginning...

SEASON 1 END
______________________________________

Whew! That concludes the first part of this My Hero Academia x Teen Wolf Story. It's been fun and of course, I wanna keep writing it! I'm glad those who are reading enjoy it too. Also urm...

1K READS?!

Insane!

Anyway, to stop beating around the bush - I'm gonna take a break and won't update the story for a bit since I've been working quite hard on it. I don't know how long that'll be, but not too long - plus I have school and stuff (Nothing more than 2 months). Once again, thanks for reading! And I can't wait to pick up from where I left off!

-W.A :D !!