What Did I get Myself Into? Part 1- The Show Begins

Author note: Well this is my attempt to write my first story so tell me what you think.

PLEASE READ!!! This Chapter has been edited, could have better sentence sturcture but I'm not the best editor. Might have missed some spelling errors. I'll try getting back to this and reread to make sure. Will try to get the next upload edited so if you read this you may see a difference in writing from the others,

This story needs major editing!!! Because I wrote this like six to five months ago. And realize that I go back and forth between past and present tense! I need to fix it. I didn't even realize it until someone pointed it out in one of my other stories! And then I was like crap aha. So if you read it please bare with me. If you read my latest post you can see that i don't do that anymore. So I need to do some editing. And I realize that I don't add the thoughts of the character like I do now and that needs to be fixed too aha.

Copyright

This story "What Did I Get Myself Into?"including all chapters, prologues/epilogues and associated contentss (i.e fanfics, teaser, and content within blogs social network, and eReader) is copyrighted. All rights are reserved by the owner and creator of this work (Stephanie Owens aka FotherMucker) and any unathorised copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of this work constitutes as an infringment of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law. Any links, images, brand names or otherwise copyright material is not my own, and is not covered by my own copyright. No copyright infringement intended.

Chapter 1:

The rain falls in a clear sheet over a field. My hair is plastered to my forehead. The cold breeze swirls around me, my jacket sways with it. I stare up at the sky, wondering if my life will be better than this. Is there a purpose why I am here? What will my life be like? I stuff my hands in my pockets. Boredom settles in, the fun I guess will begin. I had no where to go but watch in silence. I stare at the house that stood at a tilt showing its poor workmanship, most of its windows had cracks in them, one was boarded up showing evidence that it once had been broken, and the porch looks like if you where to walk on it you would fall through it, but it is someone's home. It looks abandon but I know otherwise. This house is undisturbed my the city, it sat out farther from other homes. In it's own paradise, settled right in the middle of a meadow. You'd be thinking, it must be beautiful, well it is. But we will soon ruin that beauty. Our existence is less than pleasant.

My family was ready to go but I wasn't. I could distinctly hear only three heart beats, we could share. but I hate sharing, I will just have to sit this one out. Blood is what I live for. The rush you get from  blood and the amazing feeling that courses through your body. It just something you can't give up, but I just don't see the need to feed every other day. When we only need to feed every four days and can actually go without feeding for a week, but that is close to the danger zone. I'm probably the more practical vampire. We need to keep our food sources available, if we eat too much, there will be nothing left.

I could tell Mathias wants to move. He is itching with excitement, this is a man who loves blood more than anything. When he told me he found the perfect place, he looked so proud of his finding and wanting to go right away. So we set off, when Mathias wants to go we all go. We are a pack we are one. People may think vampires are solitary animals, but who would want to be alone forever.

Our group loves to play games. Those games are cruel jokes, they love playing on their victims. So I wait on the side of the house watching them from a distance. I never had the passion of these games. I made it less entertaining when I did it. I just go in, introduce myself then after a shake of the hand, I feed. So Mathias didn't let me try any other missions. Which was my goal, I like playing with some food but with a whole family not so much.  Jade is are star, she can entertain you blind, and I do mean it. Mathias is always having her do it, she hates it though. She doesn't mind doing it once in awhile but she thinks he is being sexist forcing her to do all the work. Considering she is the only female in our little gang.