~Hidden Similarities 2~

~G.S.S. went to the studio just like what their NEW manager Park Bom ordered...~

Park Bom: Okay girl... tommorow's the practice for MAMA... And it will be WHOLEDAY!!

Tricia: W-what?? But... 

Park Bom: No buts Tricia... 

Kc: We've been practicing the wholeday Yesterday, We just had a performance today... Can't we have any breaks unnie??? We're still Humans! We're getting Tired too!

Allison: Yeah! Just for tomorrow... Please?? We also Have to spend Time with our boys... It's been how many months since they came to visit us... 

Ishi: Yeah... And If im not mistaken, They will only be here for 3 or 2 days!!

Park Bom: So??! The hell I care about you and your Boyfriends?? Good thing that you mention it... After the MAMA... You all will be seperated for you will have extra job.... And do you know what it is??

~Everybody's silent~

Park Bom: You'll be extra for the other music Video of the other boy Bands... 

G.S.S.: WHAT???!!!!

Park Bom: No more questions??? Okay... Adiue.... *Evil smile then walk out the room* 

~They all look so pale and very sad....~

Tricia: Oh come on Girls... Let's just go home... We can't do anything about it... 

Allison: Except if we resign in this stupid Hell hole...

Camille: Tsss... Stop saying that... You know that we can't cause we promised MRS. HWANG! 

~Everybody sigh~

Danica: Oh well... Atlest I have,,, *looks at her watch* 10 More hours to spend with Kiseoppie... *pout* 

Kc: then Let's go!!!!!!!! 

~Everybody run out from the room and went to their own Units where they were living with the boys....

Uh-huh! You read it right.. They were living with them now... But nobody knows, except for Mr. And Mrs. hwang... But honestly... they don't see each other that much... Only.... Uhhh------ 

ONES IN A BLUE MOON???? Hahaha! Just Kidding... But seriously... When they were getting home, sometimes, they were seeing their sleeping partners... That's why the girls were a little guilty especially now that they will be paired to another guys...

WARNING!!! it's hard to be a pop star! So don't try! HAHAHA! Just Kidding.... ~

^Camille and Xander's side^

Camille: *opens the door* 

Xander: Whoa! Somebody went home early... *kiss her cheeks* 

Camille: Well That's a miracle huh?? 

Xander: Uh-huh... 

Camille: Then let me cook us a dinner!!! 

Xander: Oh I would love to taste your cook again!!!

Camille: *giggles* Let me have my time in the bathroom before I cook ok?? 

Xander: Oh sure... haha! I'll wait in the living room... *smiles* 

Camille: *smiles then they kissed each other* 

Xander: We look like Husband and wife... 

Camille: hahaha! Wish upon a falling star Xander... 

Xander: *pout* Why? if I asked you to be my wife, you'll say no??

Camille: *put her arms on his shoulder* How can I reject someone I love....??? 

Xander: Want me to propose now??? 

Camille: Not yet... 

Both : *laugh* 

^Danica and Kiseop's side^

Danica: OPPA OPPA!!!!

Kiseop: What is it??! *worried* 

Danica: *hugs him* Oppa!!!

Kiseop: Why?! Are you alright??! 

Danica: *breaks the hug* Ehh? Ofcoures I am... 

Kiseop: Oh I Got so worried about you!! 

Danica: Aiissshhh... My boyfie's always worried about me... 

Kiseop: *sads*

Danica: And I think... *kiss his lips* It's the sweetest thing he's been doing to me... 

Kiseop: *smiles* 

~They watch the movies all night locking their bodies to each other until they both fell asleep~

^Tricia and Soohyun's side^

~They were strolling around a park because Soohyun stayed at the studio a while ago to wait for her... ~

Tricia: Soohyun... I have to tell you something... 

Soohyun: What is it???

Tricia: It's about our Job... we're going to be paired at other boy group... 

Soohyun: W-what?? But I thought your manager knows about our relationship??

Tricia: She does... but she still wants that to happen... I don't get her actually... I think she hates us ...    *sigh* Back to my topic... Look... Im so sorry ok... I know that I haven't spent much time with you and this happens... That's why Im apologizing.... 

Soohyun: I don't have any choice Tricia but to accept it... It's your job..> Even if I don't like the idea... But you still have to do it... 

Tricia: *hugs him* Thank you very much for understanding...,

What whould happen to the others??? 

============================================================